Nature Valley Breakfast Biscuits Lemon Poppy Seed Pouches - 5 CT uploaded by Chrissy D.

BY NATURE VALLEY #60 in Breakfast Bars

Nature Valley™Lemon Poppy Seed Breakfast Biscuits.

Long-lasting energy.

From 28g of whole grain*.

New!

5 pouches of 4 biscuits.

Per pouch:

230 calories.

2g sat fat, 10% DV.

180mg sodium, 8% DV.

10g sugars.

5 - 1.77 oz (50g) pouches. see more...

Rachel V.
Nature Valley Lemon Poppy seed pouches are yummy! and so nutritional, I eat at least 2 a day and I have so much energy to get all my daily activities done and putting up with the craziness around my house. I love these biscuits and I would definitely buy them again.
Jenn G.
I am a huge lemon poppy seed fan, and these have great flavor! I eat this when I do my commute in the morning; they are great for on the go eating! They aren't messy either, which is great for travel and they fit right in your purse! I definitely recommend.
Brittany P.
Springfield, MO
I personally did not like the flavor of these breakfast biscuits. They had a weird aftertaste. I bought them at walmart. I'm a first time consumer of this flavor. The crunch was good but the flavor was not for me. I don't have a photo of it to provide
Manda D.
Ocean Grove , NJ
These breakfast biscuits are pretty good. I actually only tried these because they were at my dollar store and I figured why not for only a dollar. I was actually pretty surprised they tasted so good. I would recommend them to everyone
Allison H.
Just got these after loving the blueberry ones. These are really so tasty. They give you lots of energy and fill you up. I love taking these to work with my on my long shifts so I have something to tide me over!
Alyssa W.
Holland, MI
Can I say Yummm! These bars are so
Good and I have brought them again and again!!! They are mostly healthy they have more ingredients than I would like but there a defiantly way worse products out there for you.
Rachel K.
Charlotte, NC
Tried these for the first time recently and I must say I am impressed! I do like lemon a lot, but they have a slight bitter flavor that I'm not super fond of but it is so light it wouldn't affect me from buying.
Maddie L.
Darien, CT
Not too sweet, not too lemony... I'd say just right. Unfortunately the texture is extremely dry, making it great for dunking but bad for eating on its own.
Frankie W.
This was my first experience with breakfast biscuits. Can't say that I'm a fan of the crunch and the fact that they're so thin. The flavor was nice though
Alisha K.
Warren, OH
I ate these for breakfast every day for months! The lemon poppy seed flavor is absolutely delicious!!! Love love love these!