BY NATURE VALLEY #83 in Cereal

Nature Valley Toasted Oat Muesli is a delicious blend of whole rolled, oven-toasted oats, fruit, nuts and seeds lightly sweetened to perfection. Think of it as nature's essentials - just a few simple ingredients mixed into a delightful texture. It's wholesome goodness you can see and taste in every spoonful. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Liberty L.
Omaha, NE
It tast dry like a mixture of paper and sand paper so plain and bland don't buy this really don't buy it just say no it tast like 💩 I'm just going to keep on writing because this thing wants me to write a lot hi I don't like it but I'm writing ok 👋🏽
Caitlin N.
Ellijay, GA
Nature Valley Museli is a great overnight oats base. I love to mix it with milk and yogurt, put it it mason jars, and make enough for the whole week. This item is pricier than alternatives but you can really stretch it and make it last!
Katie H.
Painesville, OH
I love nature Valley but these tasted like absolute crap. They were a decent price, I think I paid for $4.98 for the pack but it was very very bland and I won't purchase again. Try the other oats as alternative!
Taylor M.
Chandler, AZ
Such a great tasting granola I like to take some in a baggie and take it to lunch for a snack very healthy but still has amazing flavor will definitely buy again and do you recommend to others!!!!!!!!!
Alejandra S.
Plainfield, NJ
I love nature valley and I love that they add some dried fruits they make it extra yummy it is excellent for an before an after grab to the gym work walk anywhere.
Jheymmy V.
Maricopa, AZ
To tell the truth, sheer curiosity motivated me to select this item from my queue to review. I have never had Muesli before, and indeed I am not much of a cereal eater. I don't eat oatmeal at all, and never have. As a child I recall that a friend of mine had goats in the family and occasionally this five-year-old and I would munch on the "goat oats" - much to our parents chagrin. In recollection of this incident, I decided to try to eat the muesli "dry". As a matter of fact, it DOES make a good quick snack. I can visualize taking a sandwich baggie of it along on a hike for quick munching while on the move, as well as to make up with water or milk or yogurt for a breakfast or lunch.

I am sure that real muesli aficionados will find this product "top of the line".
Hailey L.
I love toasted oats so much they're so delicious with Greek yogurt and fruit! It's one of my favorite breakfast foods, I usually buy this at Walmart or shop rite! I would recommend this as a healthy option! It's great.
Jock G.
This is Muesli is truly one of the best oat cereals that I've eaten,I could practically see myself eating this more than regular oatmeal which is something I never liked eating at all.I bought two bags this time since I'm in love with them that much and love to eat them for breakfast and as a snack anytime during the day.Sometimes I would have this Muesli with some Almond Milk granted I have plenty in the house if not then I'd improvise by using one of my Chai teas as a base while it's still nice and warm making it even more delicious.I actually bought these before also I paid for the original flavor muesli I enjoyed that too and look forward to getting them again at a later point in time.
Malea R.
Snellville, GA
So these little crumbles of yummy-ness come in a bag that you can reseal and store. For the size of the bag compared to the price compared to the taste it is worth it. I usually speen 5-6 dollars on it then buy some greek yogurt to mix in with it and lord can i tell you breakfast parfaits be popping, but that's not all they taste great plain or in frosted flakes or in ice cream and cookies.
Jessica M.
Du Quoin, IL
Having a healthy breakfast is an absolute essential - while this product may cost more than others, I feel that it's a good value for the fact that it comes in a clear plastic pouch enabling you to see exactly what you are getting. I tend to eat it with a bit of fruit - strawberries, blueberries and yogurt in a type of parfait. Oh, and if you add a bit of Cool Whip - delicious!