Nature Valley Bistro Cups Brown Sugar Pecan Oatmeal 8.28 oz uploaded by Tayla F.

BY NATURE VALLEY #37 in Hot Cereal

Nature valley bistro cups brown sugar pecan oatmeal 8.28 oz see more...

Amparo D.
Although I'm not usually all that fond of other stuff besides oatmeal in my oatmeal, this is actually very good. Each serving comes in three parts: the oatmeal, the "add-ins" (sliced almonds, pieces of dried apples and dried cranberries) and the apple-cinnamon flavoring (which is the part that gets heated in the Keurig) and you mix them together in one bowl, eventually. You put the oatmeal and add-ins in the bowl and then you heat the flavoring and it pours over the stuff in the bowl. If you use a very big bowl, it does not sit well on the keurig platform, but if you use a smaller bowl, it won't hold all the oatmeal. So it's a juggling act to keep the bowl on there unless you have bowl that's taller than usual but not as big around, like very large mug. It takes about a minute for it to be ready to eat. I have tweaked it a little. For one thing, the instructions say to use your 6 oz setting, but my machine doesn't have a 6 oz setting. It has 5.75 oz, 7.25 oz and 9.25 oz. so I use the smallest one, let the mixture sit until it's ready, then add just a little more water. I wait to add the water because I want the mixture to stay hot while it's getting ready. Once it's sat in hot water long enough, a little extra water, at lukewarm temperature doesn't hurt it at all and keeps it from being a little too thick. Also, this stuff has no sweetener, other than the fruit and I just didn't like that, so I added a packet of "sun crystals" (a Stevia and sugar mixture with only 5 calories) and it was MUCH better. It's 310 calories for the bowl full, but oatmeal really sticks with you for a whole morning, plus, the whole bowl stuffs me way too full, so I don't eat it all. It doesn't hold over for another day very well, though, so you're wasting it, unless you can share it with someone else.
Cindy W.
Nicholls, GA
This oatmeal tastes amazing!I love the brown sugar with the pecans it just goes together like peanut butter and jelly!Me&my youngest lil boy eat an awful lot of oatmeal but this one is one of my favorites along with cream of wheat and Quaker instant oatmeal with bananas,nuts tastes like banana nut bread,the favorite of my lil boy is apple cinnamon in any brand of oatmeal but my favorite cream of wheat is Cinnabon flavored and maple,brown sugar,Pecans!
carla l.
Salem, OR
These are so addicting! I'm guilty of walking by the box and grabbing a few pieces of dry cereal to munch on--no milk needed. They taste similar to Cracklin' Oat Bran but better because these pieces are slightly sweeter. Wish they weren't so expensive, though. General Mills did a good thing by making these. Try the chocolate ones, too! They almost taste slightly coffee-ish.
Danielle M.
Sun prairie, WI
Definitely love this oatmeal really nice for morning breakfast or a really nice snack. It has a really good flavor I would definitely recommend this to anyone who wants something tasty in the morning I buy this every week at Walmart it's very well priced for the taste as well as for the convenience of the to go container
Sarah C.
Peckville, PA
I didn't like this oatmeal too much. The flavor of brown sugar and pecan is there, but not enough. The oatmeal itself had the consistency of paste in my mouth. Not a great way to start my day. I would like to try other products of nature valley because I have enjoyed other products, but this one itself was not the best.
Courtney D.
First time I had it was blown away by the taste. It was so great especially during cold winter months. Although it does have some healthy aspects I wish they would use let processed ingredients as well as make it on the less fattening side. The taste is great but I'll stick with a healthier option.
Brittany E.
LEWISBURG, PA
First I love pecans so when I saw this I knew I had to try it. While the brown sugar is a bit heavy for my taste its not too bad. Wish there were more pecans in it. I will prolly buy this in the future because this is something i could continue eating. Hopefully they add more flavors.
CAMILA O.
Hyannis
EU ADORO comer no café da manhã ou de lanche a tarde, ele é saudavel, nao tem adição de açúcar e deixa o meu café bem mais reforçado. Consumo sempre no café da manha de preferencia e ele é super em conta quando comprado na promoção! Sempre levo pra casa os mais diversos sabores
Kayla S.
They flavors are so natural! I love how the brown sugar compliments the pecans. They are perfect for busy mornings or to grab quick for work. nature valley is always good for combining flavors that really compliment each other, and flavors that aren't to overwhelming
Elizabeth N.
Wyoming, MI
Nature Valley Bistro Cups are my go-to breakfast foods for when I'm on the run. They're quick and easy to take in the car. The brown sugar pecan one is delicious and it fills me up until lunch. They're really healthy for you too. I would buy this again
Cindy M.
Doral, FL
Anna S.
Orlando, FL
Does this end up dry or mushy?