GroceryBakeryNature Valley
Almond Butter Granola Cups

Nature Valley Almond Butter Granola Cups

Simply Delicious We paired the decadence of almond butter with the wholesome goodness of whole grain oats and nuts to create a new kind of indulgence. Crunch. Creamy. Delicious. This wholesome snack contains no artificial flavors, colors, sweeteners, or corn syrup.

Are these any good? I want to try them but don’t want to waste my money.
How much sugar is in 1 serving?
Start your review of Nature Valley Almond Butter Granola Cups!
Arleen  W.
Springfield, IL
Purchased at: Walmart
I decided to try a new snack with almond butter. These are good, small, and filling. If you aren't a fan of almond butter Nature Valley offers this snack with peanut butter as well. The valley for the price is comparable to other brands. Highly recommended. Nature Valley
Dulce F.
Hayward, CA
Nature Valley Almond Butter Granola Cups uploaded by Dulce F.
Okay okay okay, I'm a little obsessed with these at the moment.. But, who wouldn't be? These almond butter granola cups are sooooo delicious. Not only is it a perfect alternative to those who are allergic to peanuts and they're super yummie. These are a perfect snack for a pick me up or a hiking/ backpacking snack. They do also have these in peanuts as well. They come in a packet of 2. They retail at Safeway for about $5.99 for a box of 5.
Celia G.
Colton, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 6
1,388 reviews
Nature Valley Almond Butter Granola Cups uploaded by Celia G.
Purchased at: Sam's Club
I have a kind of snacks in my kitchen specially with this granola bars all kind different kind they’re so good to eat them early in the morning so natural healthy and a whole and Chilada
Miranda S.
Purchased at: Amazon
Delicious snacks super nutitivo y saludable es solo 170 calorías que la verdad no es nada solo escoger lo más saludable
Caroline B.
Hickory, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
These delicious little cups are full of almond butter and granola. They taste amazing! I consider them more of a dessert cookie except they are a healthier alternative! They costs around $5 a box and you get 5 packs I believe so the price isn’t bad.
Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These granola cups are the right amount of sweetness. They are delicious and so convenient to eat on the go. I have eaten them as breakfast when I was running late and I have also eaten them as a snack. Would recommend!
Kimberly C.
Ridgewood, NY
Bought this at the cafe I order lunch from at work, and picked them up on a whim because they were different. I am so glad that I bought them because they taste phenomenal, the almond butter on top of the granola was the perfect quick snack! I cannot wait to purchase a box from Costco on my next trip!
Kristen L.
Beachwood, OH
Purchased at: Giant Eagle
These granola cups make the perfect healthy balanced snack! They are very filling, so I typically only eat half of one cup or one cup at a time. These come in individually wrapped packs of two cups, so they stay very fresh. The granola cups have lots of fiber and protein to keep you full and energized. In addition, they are made with natural ingredients. The almond butter flavor is amazing with a delicious balance of salty and sweet. This is one of my go-to snacks and I would highly recommend it!
Catherine S.
Frankfort, KY
Nature Valley Almond Butter Granola Cups uploaded by Catherine S.
Purchased at: Walmart
Definitely a delicious, creamy, and crunchy granola cup. It is the perfect snack for anytime of day. It satisfies the sweet tooth and never gets old. I'm addicted to these cups.
Sara R.
Appleton, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I like the other almond butter nature valley bars that they sell.  These are good though. They taste like dessert - but for breakfast. I would recommend if you are looking for a new, fast breakfast.  However they aren't the cheapest option.