BY NATURE VALLEY #23 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

NATURE VALLEY.
100% NATURAL.
CRUNCHY GRANOLA BARS.
16 GRAMS OF WHOLE GRAIN*.
Pecan Crunch.
12 Bars.
6 - 1.5 OZ (42g) 2-BAR POUCHES.
NET WT 8.9 OZ (252g). see more...

• "I think these are a great healthy snack to pack in lunches." in 1 review
Kelsey B.
Kelsey B.
I bought these on accident thinking that they were regular granola bars. These are the crunchy kind, and despite the good flavor, they are extremely messy! Eating these on the go is not the best idea because crumbs get everywhere. Also, be mindful of how crunchy they are--they are not like a traditional granola bar, so some people may not like these.
Kristin P.
Kristin P.
Jacksonville, FL
These bars are amazing. I have purchased them many times and sometimes will pick up one at the gas station before I start my day. I find that these bars are usually a bit "softer" than the traditional Oats bar - yet it is still not a soft bar. They are extremely affordable and could frankly be priced higher through the bars quality. ENJOY.
Sara M.
Sara M.
I love all of nature valley brand's bars. It's a great healthy snack, and with so many flavors to choose from, you are bound to find something you enjoy.

nature valley crunchy pecan flavored granola bar boxes vine with 12 bars each, or six packages. they only have 190 calories and have a good amount of protein and fiber in them!
Isabella F.
Isabella F.
Grove City, PA
Just like most nature valley bars this one is just easily crumbles. Be prepared for a few crumbs on your shirt. The flavor isn't overly pecan flavored but just enough that it doesn't taste like the normal nature valley bar. If you're not a big fan of peanuts but want to change up what bar you're eating try this.
Ava S.
Ava S.
Gilbert, MN
I love these. I travel a lot during the summer time. I eat these all of the time on the plane ride. Not sure why, but they seem to comfort me when I do. I am taking a star off because the can be VERY messy at some times. They can also be hard to bite into. I really love these though and i totally recommend.
AMANDA S.
AMANDA S.
Newton, IA
This is my go to quick snack when I'm feeling a little hungry but don't want to eat a full meal that will slow me down. I keep a box in my office and in the car just for those occasions. Just the right amount of sweet and crunch that I crave. In my opinion it's the best crunchy granola bar on the market.
Simone S.
Simone S.
Kearney, Mo
These are really tasty and are a good pick-me-up if you need a good snack. I don't recommend eating them in the car or any place you don't want crumbs. They produce so many crumbs that sometimes I find them in my hair and down my shirt. You will find crumbs places you didn't know they could be.
Amber K.
Amber K.
Bay City, MI
I love the Nature Valley brand, but the crunchy granola bars are a bit hard for me to eat with braces and they tend to fall apart everywhere. When I bring them to work they get all over my keyboard and can be messy. I heard they have reformulated these so I will have to give them another shot.
Roam N.
Roam N.
Morristown, NJ
These granola bars are crunchy, tasty, filling, and perfect with my morning coffee. The Oats 'N Honey variety is my preferred granola bar, along with their Pecan Crunch variety. I buy the big box because I eat at least one pack a day and sometimes two if I am up late working at the computer.
Amber G.
Amber G.
Westminster, MD
We buy all the crunchy granola bars but this flavor never lasts in our house because everyone picks it out first. I buy these the cheapest at Walmart, they have the large variety boxes. Great for keeping in the car or your purse for an emergency situation, a bit messy but they keep well.
Monica P.
Monica P.
Cottage Grove, OR
Does this type of Nature Valley Granola Bar consist a lot of protein?
Vale B.
Vale B.
My breakfast❤ It's very heavy? I want to replace my breakfast with this, will it give me energy for about two hours?
Lenora F.
Lenora F.
Osage Beach, MO
Mery Z.
Mery Z.
¿son buenas estas galletas?