BY NATURE VALLEY

NATURE VALLEY.
100% NATURAL.
CHEWY TRAIL MIX BARS.
Cranberry & Pomegranate.
CRANBERRIES, POMEGRANATE & ALMONDS.
NATURALLY FLAVORED.
6 Bars.
6 - 1.1 OZ (32g) BARS.
NET WT 6.7 OZ (192g). see more...

Buy on Walmart
Charlotte E.
Foodie Expert
Favor and texture-wise, these bars have been my favourite since elementary school. Full of whole nuts and berries, these bars are a texturally satisfying treat unlike Quaker® Chewy Granola Bars Chocolate Chip and it's flaccid, crunchless mouthfeel. However, these bars and others in this product line are chockablock with corn syrup, additives, and other gross stuff I don't want in my body.
Crystal M.
Bakersfield
Foodie Expert
I love these fruit and nut bars they are a great snack and provide good energy especially when on the go or at work. I love the taste of these definitely don't get off brand I love these ones and I say keep a box handy whenever you can.
Susan M.
Clanton, AL
These bars are really good and make a great mid morning snack. I like the variety of ingredients. The only thing that can be annoying is when an almond falls off in the floor or wherever. It's a gooey bar and the grains, almonds, cranberries and other stuff easily separate.
I do recommend trying these out!
Irina R.
Somerville, MA
I always get to try these bars at work events where they provide (somewhat) healthy snacks. They live up to their description - basically they are chewy and sometimes the syrupy gel-like thing that holds the bar together unpleasantly stretches between your mouth and a bar itself. Very sweet.
Alexis C.
Foodie Expert
I usually get these at Costco, they come in a variety pack which is great for options. I like all the natural fruits and nuts they have. I have been buying and consuming these since i was very small so I will continue to purchase them. I would recommend them to anyone who wants a healthy snack.
Jamasia S.
Clinton
Fantastic. Keeps the sugar balanced, the body full, and the wallet happy. I love the almond version as well. I bought this at my local Walmart and from then on I have been buying these healthy, reasonably priced, delicious trail-mix bars. I would recommend everyone to try them at least once.
Christina J.
Houston
I continue to purchase these because they are great grab and go snacks. I fill our office cupboard with them so the guys have something to snack on between meetings. They are filling and always very flavorful. We buy an assortment of flavors, but my favorite are the ones with fruit.
Leelee B.
I enjoyed the cranberry & pomegranate trail mix bar. It was delicious and meet all my expectations. The bar was soft and sweet and it has great flavor. I like that it has almonds in it too. It is very affordable and healthy.  I will purchase these again.
Fancy G.
NJ
These bars are the absolute best, I love that they add cranberries instead of raisins, it truly adds to the sweetness . They’re affordable and perfect for on the go which is so convenient since I’m a student who likes to snack occasionally throughout the school day .
Priscilla S.
Soledad , CA
Foodie Expert
These granola bars are delicious on the go snack or can even be eaten as a meal along with some fresh cut up veggies. it has a pretty good shelf life & can be kept in your car or the office for a quick snack or on a busy day with no time to stop and make something.
Rosa E.
Maspeth, NY
Foodie Expert
What was the best part of this snack?