BY NATURE REPUBLIC

Brand from South Korea: Nature Republic. A toner contains 1% Panthenol calms irritated skin due to external factors and improves skin texture. Apply right amount on cotton pad, gently apply from inside to outside along the skin texture. see more...

Snighdha C.
Long Is City, NY
I gave it one-star because it came with a hard bottle that is impossible to squeeze the emulsion out of the bottle! I have to hold the bottle upside down and tap it from the top to be able to get a drop or 2. Though I love using the product, I'm not buying it again.
Abriel J.
Meherrin
What can i say? Its a great toner. I sound so biased about these kbeauty products, but i love them so much. They've done so much to my skin in a weeks time more than some other products could ever do in 3 weeks time.
SHEL L.
I love K Beauty and I haven't been disappointed by a K Beauty product, yet. This toner is no exception. My skin is always more healthy and vibrant now that I've introduced K Beauty products into my every day beauty routine.
Caitlin Z.
Woodbury, CT
I love this toner. I have very sensitive skin and it doesn’t bother me in the slightest. I’ve noticed it brings down redness and blemished. Would repurchase!
Maria F.
Boston, MA
I love... Me encantan estos productos son muy buenos en verdad los recomiendo me encanta esta app nunca me cansare de comentar.
Aleena D.
Providence, RI
This thing works so well. People think it doesn’t because it’s a different brand than they are used to but it works wonders
Alexandra P.
Ridgewood, NY
We lo máximo desde que la probe la primera vez he quedado facinada se nota claramente la deferencia desde q la uso
Aline F.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Ótimo produto poderiam me enviar para testar eu iria adorar experimentar né envie por favor eu vou gostar haha
Jessica F.
Lashmeet , WV
I always apply a toner at night. This one was refreshing and made my face feel really smooth and clean!
KARLA G.
Corona, NY
I know what I did but I didn’t know you were e I don’t know what I did but I didn’t know you were don’t