BY NATURE REPUBLIC

Nature Republic Super Aqua Max White C Waterful Emulsion 150ml see more...

Buy on Amazon
starring s.
I've been using this product for about 2 weeks now, and I must say my skin is smoothing out. It looks very pretty even without makeup. You will have to get adjusted to the scent, but it is not off putting, just different. I think it's the licorice and lemongrass combination. I dont like licorice so it was harsh at first. I use to the scent now. I tried the flash facial, but I didn't notice much difference after; however, I did like the way my skin felt. I purchases about 5 different products so I will using them for a while. I hope it is worth every dollar spent.
Megan F.
Lake Charles, LA
Really honestly and truly loved this product! The formula is great! Will definitely recommend to all my family and friends!
Olga G.
Donna, TX
La umectacion del producto es muy buena además realmente es muy buena marca de buenicima cálida la recomiendo
Trisha A.
Chennai , Tamilnadu
It really helps my dry to super dry skin to keep up its moisture and puts life back into my skin.
Gladis T.
I like this product and I would recommend it for everyone to purchase. It’s affordable.
Eva G.
ulaanbaatar
the product was go good! my skin felt amazing after using this product and i’m definitely going to buy this again! it was so gentle to my skin. After the first time using it my skin felt so fresh. I wish they would improve their scent a little bit!
Perla d.
La Romana
Son muy buenos estos productos su protección y frescura son ciertas, lo unico que no me agrada es el olor que lleva muy fuerte
Efthimia B.
greece
I love love love this product! Koreans really know skincare! This makes my face bright, fresh and young looking!