Nature Republic Super Aqua Max Combination Watery Emulsion 150ml uploaded by 💋🐰 H.

BY NATURE REPUBLIC

Features On touching the contents of it, your skin is going be taken care of by extract of Portulaca oleracea and licorice to keep your moist and smooth skin. Provides moisture and maintains watery skin all day. Recommended for who has combination skin... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Suki L.
I use this sometimes after toner or even without toner. It really even my skin tone out and it gives me a natural glow. I bought this at natural republic at Glendale’s galleria. I definitely would buy it again!
Megan P.
Good for combination skin. It’s water base and allows for a hydrating/ refreshing feel as soon as you apply it on the skin. It is very affordable and with the price.
Afia E.
Elmhurst, NY
The first time I used it I loved it! It's great especially with the toner first. It's very gentle and smells amazing and it's build-able. For its price I can't say it's worth it, it's okay. I definitely recommend it for others but with the toner as well
💋🐰 H.
Anything from the AQUA MAX LINE IS AMAZING! I can have clean, fresh and moisturized skin without worrying of making it too oily. Which is good since my skin is very oily.
Jamie C.
Waianae, HI
I love Korean skincare! Love this because it’s not thick on the skin. It goes on smoothly and leaves me moisturized. Smells amazing!
Emily H.
This product is great. The sheen is vibrant yet subtle and provides smooth even coverage that lasts all day on my sensitive skin.
Tara P.
E Pennsboro, PA
Great product and smells super nice. A little is all you need and it leaves skin feeling soft, refreshed, and healthy!
Leire A.
Abanto
More product to moisturize and refresh the skin! This has a more wetter, creamier texture than the essence. The only thing I don't like about the packaging for this is that there's no pump. Because it's a cream, it's hard to tap out the product so I'm violently shaking the bottle to get it out lol.