BY NATURE REPUBLIC

This moisturizing cream forms a protective film to the skin to keep moisture. Containing Polynesia Lagoon Water: clean ocean water and 30 kinds of marine plant extracts. This is well known for reasonable price and better quality compared to expensive cosmetics brands' products. Thus this has been a steady and best seller on South Korea Cosmetics market for a long time. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Nikki L.
Nikki L.
Moreno Valley, CA
Review for: Nature Republic Super Aqua Max Combination Watery Cream
This cream is really watery & moisturizing for those with dry skin. I chose the combination cream because personally, my skin is dry to the point where my body has to produce oil itself, making me feel oily 24/7. As I didn't know whether to classify myself as a dry or oily skin type- I chose the combo. It leaves a fragrant smell & is also really soothing. Its not something you have to rub 10 minutes on your face to have it seep into your skin- 30 seconds & it should be good. HOWEVER, some may find this a little too mild due to the watery-ness, and yes, that has happened to a few of my friends. Also, if you have acne, this does NOT get rid of it. I've had many people ask that question so I wanted to reinforce it just a tad bit more. (-:
Sally B.
Sally B.
Sacramento, CA
Review for: Nature Republic Super Aqua Max Combination Watery Cream
This is a wonderful product! I used this both as a day/night moisturizer and it felt appropriately moisturized in both cases. It's lightweight on the skin, almost like you you're not wearing anything. It's consistency is like a mix of a gel and cream, not thick but heavier than a gel. The only time I had a bad experience with this product is when I paired it with another Nature Republic item, their Hawaiian fresh clear serum. They were both of the same consistency and would dry/flake off my skin. Besides that, this is a wonderful product that I would recommend to anyone with combo skin.
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
San Marino, CA
Literally one of my favorite skin care products and I can't say how much I'm in love with this cream. Nature Republic is and has always been a brand that always comes through and has wonderful products. This cream is no exception. For my dry skin that is sometimes oily in the t-zone, this cream smells amazing to put on my sensitive skin. Just patting it on my face makes me smile cause it not only nourishes and hydrates it, it's feel soo amazing and just quickly absorbs into my parched skin. Love it and I'm planning on getting another!
Alexandra C.
Alexandra C.
Clayton, NC
Review for: Nature Republic Super Aqua Max Combination Watery Cream
I SWEAR BY THIS PRODUCT!!! This is the most hydrating moisturizer I have ever used!! I received this for Christmas from my aunt in Korea and I was a little skeptical at first. But once I tried it I was addicted! It felt like refreshing water rushing to your face when you wash your face. But at the same it really penetrated my pores with moisture. I defiantly recommend this for people wth combo skin or any skin at that. I very nice product and worth the buy!!
Neith J.
Neith J.
Review for: Nature Republic Super Aqua Max Combination Watery Cream
A nice moisturizer, great for sensitive skin! One of my favorites! You can find it online, in Seoul, or at one of several official Nature Republic shops in the US, we shopped at the one near Washington Square Park in NYC and in Flushing Queens where there are a few blocks that feature many of the K-Beauty official brand shops.
#NatureRepublic #NYC #FlushingNY #Moisturizer #SensitiveSkin #DrySkin
Veronica M.
Veronica M.
Fayetteville, NC
Review for: Nature Republic Super Aqua Max Combination Watery Cream
This product acts as a really concentrated facial moisturizer. It's very affordable and easy to purchase either online or in person. This moisturizer definitely met all of my expectations and I would consider buying this again, I want to try to find a bigger size of this moisturizer.
Cece M.
Cece M.
Review for: Nature Republic Super Aqua Max Combination Watery Cream
I used the pink packaging moisturizer of this line and then hopped on over to this combination one. Honestly, if your skin is dry this will probably work wonders for you. Although the cute packaging gets me, i don't feel like this moisturizer does much for my normal skin.
Jasmine L.
Jasmine L.
Review for: Nature Republic Super Aqua Max Combination Watery Cream
This is one of my favorite moisturizers right now because it's perfect for my combo skin. It's light enough to not make my face too oily in the morning and it's heavy enough to keep my dry patches moisturized. I also love its smell. It kind of smells like men's cologne.
Chloe W.
Chloe W.
Pomona, CA
So in love with this Nature Republic Watery Cream! My skin is super dry, so I apply this after I shower. I love the way it smells and it definitely does the trick in making my skin moisturized. Since it's a watery cream, it doesn't leave my face feeling greasy at all!
nicole o.
nicole o.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Nature Republic Super Aqua Max Combination Watery Cream
Great moisturizer! I use the combination one because my tzone is oily but my forehead and cheeks are dry and it keeps my skin hydrated all day long. Just applying it makes me feel great because I know it works miracles on my skin. I suggest you guys to try it out!
Vanessa A.
Vanessa A.
Bushkill, PA
Do you think is this a dupe for the Tacha water moisturizer?
Paola M.
Paola M.
Doral, FL
How well does it works on oily skin?