Nature Republic Super Aqua Max Combination Watery Cream

This moisturizing cream forms a protective film to the skin to keep moisture. Containing Polynesia Lagoon Water: clean ocean water and 30 kinds of marine plant extracts. This is well known for reasonable price and better quality compared to expensive cosmetics brands' products. Thus this has been a steady and best seller on South Korea Cosmetics market for a long time. see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Viviana De Pablos S.
['Atlanta', ''], GA
Great for oily skin. I was looking for a fast absorbing watery gel type moisturizer that wouldn’t break out my skin. This worked great all summer under my makeup and didn’t make me oily. I’ve youre looking to try the K Beauty routine, this moisturizer will work as well as any of the higher priced brands. As it it now winter, I’ve needed a bit more moisture so I’ve stopped use, but when summer comes I’ll be purchasing again. It also helps cool sunburned skin if you’ve forgotten to reapply sunscreen and find yourself in that predicament.
stefane H.
West Palm Bch, FL
I loved this cream while I was in korea. I would still use it if it was easier to find here in America and not as expensive as when I bought it in korea. It’s nice and hydrating and protected my skin during the winter time while I was there. It’s not super heavy but just heavy enough for great hydration and softness.
Lily L.
Valley Stream, NY
This is hands down my FAVORITE moisturizer ever. It smells amazing, is super lightweight, sinks into the skin flawlessly, and doesn't irritate my skin. I've re-purchased this moisturizer probably 4 or 5 times and am still in love. Some other reviews have said it isn't moisturizing enough, but I would recommend if you think that, use more of the product. If you have combination to dry skin like me, you really cannot use enough of this - it's okay (and encouraged!) to apply a good amount to your face and really massage it in using upward circular motions. The lightweight gel/cream texture of this moisturizer feels so good on the skin. I will continue to repurchase this moisturizer for years to come!
Myranda W.
Hillsboro, MO
I love this cream. It is very hydrating without feeling heavy at all. I only use it at night, but if you were to use a small dot, it might work well for morning use. It kind of smells like men's cologne, but I love it.
drayden V.
Pearl City, HI
I love this product only because there are 3 different versions. There is one for dry, combination and oily. I took combination cause my skin areas are all combo so this helps even out my skin and have the hydration in needs through-out the whole day!
Saemyi L.
Watery cream is great for sensitive skin. Cream can be a little too thick but watery ones allow my skin to breathe and get still hydrate my skin. I totally recommend.
Haley L.
Not only does this lotion smell wonderful but it also hydrates my dry skin and keeps it looking fresh. This is a staple in my skin care routine and I’m constantly repurchasing it.
Olivia 고.
This is a good cream and a reasonable price. It will moisture your skin and give you as glowing finish. However, I have found better options than this cream, but it’s a good cream for teenagers to try out first.
Sabrina P.
Gaithersburg, MD
Very moisturizing product! This cream feels super smooth and hydrating on my skin and I love using this at night. The only con is that it has a super strong smell to it. If you’re sensitive to smells I would stay away but it’s a good night cream in my opinion!
E F.
One of my first Korean skincare loves. I saw results within the week! My skin had never been to clear, smooth, and supple. As I try new products, I’ve realized how long and complex the ingredient list is. Would love it if they took out the fragrance and color!
Paola M.
How well does it works on oily skin?
Vanessa A.
Bushkill, PA
Do you think is this a dupe for the Tacha water moisturizer?
Ashley P.
Is this brand cruelty free? I'm looking into buying this