BY NATURE REPUBLIC

This moisturizing cream forms a protective film to the skin to keep moisture. Containing Polynesia Lagoon Water: clean ocean water and 30 kinds of marine plant extracts. This is well known for reasonable price and better quality compared to expensive cosmetics brands' products. Thus this has been a steady and best seller on South Korea Cosmetics market for a long time. see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Debby W.
Flushing, NY
Review for: Nature Republic Super Aqua Max Combination Watery Cream
Super hydrating moisturizer. Does not feel heavy. And has a great scent to it. I apply it everynight after my routine. My skin has a tendency to flake and dry up when it gets colder but this cream has been really good to my face. I would definitely recommend anyone with Dry skin to try it.
Jeovanie F.
Queens
Review for: Nature Republic - Super Aqua Max Combination Watery Cream 80ml/2.7oz, Super Aqua Max Combination Watery Cream [For Combination Skin], NATURE REPUBLIC Aqua Combination Watery Cream 80ml, Nature Republic Super Aqua Max Combination Watery Cream
As such an active person, especially during harsh winter days, this stuff is miracles to my skin. Such a gentle cream that is super refreshing. I would recommend this highly for every day and night moisturizing especially as an icing on the cake after a good exfoliating!
Teresa S.
Los Angeles
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is hands down my FAVORITE moisturizer ever. It smells amazing, is super lightweight, sinks into the skin flawlessly, and doesn't irritate my skin. I've re-purchased this moisturizer probably 4 or 5 times and am still in love.
Katie F.
El Sobrante, CA
Review for: Super Aqua Max Combination Watery Cream [For Combination Skin]
It's a good midpoint between a gel and a cream, so I use it all year. Leaves some tackiness when spread thickly, but not enough to bother me. Its scent is strong, but fresh and flowery. The packaging is gorgeous and sturdy. And most importantly for me, it's Coconut Free! My skin hates coconut, and it's hard to find moisturizers without it! If you also have a coconut sensitivity, I highly recommend!
Symone S.
Review for: Nature Republic Super Aqua Max Combination Watery Cream
I wanted to love this, and break out of my Etude House Moistfull Collagen and Sana Hadanomy Collagen Cream  staples......but nope. I have acne prone combination skin. This is very light, and my oily/acne areas seemed to like it. But my Winter dry/drying acne patches hated it. It left me with dry patches, that seemed to dry out even more during the day. I dare not use it as a night time moisturizer. The jar sits as a back up, and pretty addition to my collection...but I rarely reach for it.
Huyen T.
Review for: Nature Republic Super Aqua Max Combination Watery Cream
I'm on my 4th jar of this amazing stuff. I generally use the pink one for dry skin, but have this one as back-up for when my Nature Republic store runs out.This is very moisturizing, yet silky & light upon application. It smells awesome and not too overwhelming. It pairs well with my moisturizing foundation and also helps matte foundations a little bit (but not anything significant). This absorbs very well into the skin and leaves it pretty soft and supple. I would definitely pair this with their Collagen foaming face wash & Polynesian Lagoon Water Essence on the daily, and exfoliating with a gentle sponge at most twice a week. This keeps my skin vibrant and break-out free.2 thumbs up for me and I will definitely be repurchasing for a long time:P
Yuxiao W.
Amherst, MA
Review for: Nature Republic Super Aqua Max Combination Watery Cream
I would say this is great for oily skin even though it is labeled for combination skin. I have dry skin and had mistakenly used it on my face, which dried my skin out. I suffered from a very oily forehead however, and was having a lot of pimples/acne over there, and using this cream helped so much! My forehead was no longer oily, the it reduced the acne like a miracle! The scent is also very refreshing and not overwhelming.
Lea C.
Review for: Nature Republic Super Aqua Max Combination Watery Cream
The fragrance is awful. So overpowering and awful. I wanted to like it. It smells like an aftershave or cologne straight from the 90's. I couldn't get past the scent to tell whether or not it worked for my skin. It did give me some terrible flashbacks of middle school dances. So I can't even pass it along to my husband. It smells THAT bad.
Mika F.
Saint Augustine
Review for: Nature Republic Super Aqua Max Combination Watery Cream
This product is an essential in my skincare regimen! I love the texture and while this formula is thicker than other moisturizers I've tried I find that it helps deliver more to my skin. I mostly use this product at night, but I have not had issue when using this product with makeup as well. I don't find that my face is too oily after use and my skin GLOWS!
Vicky T.
Buffalo, NY
Review for: Super Aqua Max Combination Watery Cream [For Combination Skin]
It smells amazing and works perfectly! I own this product but have the one for dry skin (Pink one). I absolutely love the smell and the price is honestly great for what you're getting. My skin dries out the worst during cold winters and this product keeps my face soft and hydrated throughout the day!
Ashley P.
Is this brand cruelty free? I'm looking into buying this
Vanessa A.
Bushkill, PA
Do you think is this a dupe for the Tacha water moisturizer?
Paola M.
How well does it works on oily skin?