BY NATURE REPUBLIC #9 in Lotion

Incredibly versatile moisturizing gel can be used all over the body to add a dab of moisture or a downpour of hydration exactly where it is needed the most. Soothing gel formula allows it to be applied even on hair or nails, without a sticky or heavy feel, making it a must-have in any household to provide immediate relief from razor burn and sunburn, or revitalize a stressed complexion when used as a face pack. Paraben, mineral oil- and artificial color-free formula makes it safe to use on all skin types. Abundant 92% aloe vera! mild formula free from paraben, mineral oil and artificial colors. This soothing gel with 92% organic aloe vera certified by California certified organic farmer can be used to mildly moisturize various parts of the body such as the face, arms, legs, and hair. How to Use: Apply an appropriate amount sensitive parts of the face and body ofter for the best results. Pack Size - 300ml/10.56oz

• does anybody use natural aloe vera for their skin to help...4 Answers
  • Is nature repulic a good mask por all types of skin? Natu...1 Answers
  • Can I use this on my hair? I have been told that aloe ver...5 Answers
Buy on Iherb
  • "I can say about this aloe gel, is great and refreshing. Two months ago I had an outbreak of acne and this gel since I'm using it, it has calmed down the burning in my skin, so I definitely recommend it, especially in the summer because it is a lightweight gel and is absorbed very quickly." in 44 reviews
  • "This aloe vera gel has many uses for it, such as sun burns, dry skin, and being a moisturizer. I use it as an alternative to lotion because it doesn't give me the sticky feeling most lotions I have tried out has. Plus it smells so nice!!" in 41 reviews
  • "Nature Republic is a great Korean beauty store, from their skin care products to makeup products, all of them are pleasing to smell, touch , and use. None of the products that I've received from Nature Republic have negatively affected my skin(which is a combination of an oily T-zone and dry on the outer rim of my face). This Aloe Vera gel is especially pleasing during the summer, when you want something light on your skin or if you have sensitive skin, this moisturizing gel is a great way to not have something heavy on your skin that feels like you're suffrocating it. It smells amazing and has a slight cooling sensation when you first apply it. It's quickly absorbed into your skin after you gently rub it in for a little bit. I like using this gel, then applying the Snail Solution Emulsion and Super Aqua Max Fresh Watery Cream . Both are also amazing products. For an 18 year-old student such as myself, the products are amazing and they don't break the bank either so its a win-win situation no matter what I get from Nature Republic. " in 32 reviews
Crystal J.
Tucson, AZ
Oh my this is my weakness. I received this a couple years back in a subscription box and wondered what it was and what was I supposed to do with it. I originally thought it was for sun burns lol. I finally did some research and found all the great features it had for my skin, particularly my face. I gave it a try and was hooked right away. It gives such a cooling feel when first applied and it dries down quickly, not leaving a sticky or wet feeling. I have seen a dramatic change in my face, it feels more hydrated, my skin tone looks more youthful and my uneven skin tone has corrected some. I will continue to use this product on my face until they stop selling it, which hopefully they don't. Definitely one of my top face products ever.
Tiffanie J.
Allston, MA
I. LOVE. THIS. I currently go to school in a place where it is often very cold and dry during the winter season. However, with the aloe gel, my skin is moisturized for the whole day and night. I use it after my emulsion/essence/oil steps, the Korean seven steps of skin care. This has worked wonders for me and is just so light! I'm a person who prefers moisturizers to be more on the gel side rather than the creamy side. With this, it's easy to pack on more skin care products without it feeling heavy on your face. Also, with this being $6 at Nature Republic, it lasts for so long! A little goes a long way and has lasted me a good 7 months, for me using it both day and night.
Casey K.
Phoenix, AZ
My friend picked this out for me when I had a bad forehead acne phase claiming it would help calm the irritation. It didnt help by itself but I put a few drops of tea tree and lavender oil in it to make it better for clearing acne. Also I've began to start using it more since I got it a few years ago with her. I've used it to revitalize tubes of liquid lipstick that were starting to dry out (not too much, just a little drop), applying on my sensitive legs post shave to get rid of the itchy sting, and on red irritated patches on my face. I wholeheartedly recommend this to those with super sensitive skin like me.
Anna Z.
Pensacola
When I first Got It I was really expecting It To Smell Very Bad because It Does have Perfume In It But It has a very Light to mild smell that Smells a tad bit like Cucumbers??? Lol

It is Watery and I feel the Aloe getting cold on my Skin, I can’t wait to put this In my hair and Scalp (Dandruff) And To use this during Summertime!! Also to use It as a Face mask 😊
Tazkia N.
Brooklyn
Aloe gel has been a intricate part of my daily skin routine. This gel has miltiple funtions, you name it!!! Syrating from keeping sking hydrated to using this along the foundation you would use for doing makeup. I have very sensitive skin and dry skin during winter, that's when my cousin give me this to try and I'm in love since. I also have stretch marks from pregnancy and I tried applying this gel for almost everyday trying to reduce the marks and works well for that matter.
Maya W.
Definitely a great product because:
1. $7 (tax included) for this big baby of beauty is a good price point
2. Soothing and cooling
3. Helps sunburns!
4. Fast drying moisturizer with an overall body use (I use it as a lotion when I’m in a rush and in a pinch and do not want Shea butter to get on my favorite jeans when I’m putting them on)
5. Put it in the fridge and this baby can really tighten those poresNature Republic -Soothing & Moisture Aloe Vera Gel
💋REBECCAS M.
I got this on a Korean website this product is great. it really moisturizes my skin. using this product helped me get rid of a lot of my acnes tooo!! I applied it on. my face every night and the scars from my acne slowly disappeared. but the reason I am giving this product a 3 is because if you apply to much on you skin. and rub your skin it turns unto clumps.
Lily L.
Alameda, CA
Amazing product! It feels amazing on the skin and is so moisturizing and leaves your skin feeling a bit tacky. This could also be used as a primer for makeup. Personally, I use this as a face mask and apply a decent layer on my face and let it sit for 10-20 minutes until it’s dry, and then I wash it off. It’s leaves my face moisturizer and refreshed. @Nature Republic -Soothing & Moisture Aloe Vera Gel #influenster
Kate N.
Tumwater, WA
I absolutely adore this gel and cannot live without it! It’s so light and refreshing on the skin, I use it in place of a moisturizer because it seems to sink into my skin and not leave it as greasy as some moisturizers do. The smell is wonderful and it’s really helped with healing my acne scars and overall making my face look more even!
Jehser S.
Orlando
Love this aloe gel! Definitely leaves my skin feeling so fresh. I use this on my face and on my dry spots and I’ve definitely noticed a difference! I highly recommend this product if you’re looking for something to moisturize and smooth your skin!
Yuri B.
I've heard this can be used as a moisturizer for summer, is this moisturizing enough to be used this way?
anna b.
Malden, MA
It this product good for oily acne prone skin?
ariel s.
Atlanta, GA
Where can I get this
China H.
I've heard so many great things about this product and I cannot wait to try some korean skin care products. How does it feel on the face as a moisturizer? If you use it in your hair, what do you see your hair benefiting from it?( Does it soften it, does it make it grow, and etc?)
Toriiii C.