Skin CareSun CareAfter-Sun ProductsNature Republic
Soothing & Moisture Aloe Vera 92% Gel Mist

Nature Republic Soothing & Moisture Aloe Vera 92% Gel Mist

by Nature Republic

Brand from South Korea: Nature Republic

Do you recommend this? How does it work on oily skin please, anyone?
Lo recomiendan..??
How is it will it hydrate our skin ?
Start your review of Nature Republic Soothing & Moisture Aloe Vera 92% Gel Mist!
Product Highlights
...gel mist version of it and I was instantly a fan of this. This is very moisturizing and does not leave the sticky feeling which I hate with other moisturizer. It is also very cheap and highly recommended to dry combination types. For oily skin types it's best to use this for your night routine to keep your skin hydrated throughout the night.in reviews
Yuliia S.
New Castle, DE
Nature Republic Soothing & Moisture Aloe Vera 92% Gel Mist uploaded by Yuliia S.
the best mist I've tried! very well moisturizes, remove skin tightness. refreshes in the heat, smells like aloe gel. I will use it not only in the summer, I will wet clay masks on my face - that's it! my cat loves it! 😹
Carolyn P.
Elk Grove, CA
I love this gel mist! Like the soothing & moisture aloe vera 92% gel, this helps moisturize my skin and keeps my skin feeling so refreshed. It's so gentle and hydrating. I love using it after I wash my face,  before applying makeup and after removing my makeup. I am a repeated user, I must get a bottle of this whenever I visit Nature Republic.
Arvika J.
Arlington Hts, IL
Nature Republic Soothing & Moisture Aloe Vera 92% Gel Mist uploaded by Arvika J.
I spray all day . I like to use this aloe mist. It’s moisturizing my skin and easy to use [product:nature-republic-soothing-&-moisture-aloe-vera-92%-gel-mist]
Marley S.
Oh yea! I am all about self-care even on the go. I bring this bad boy with me in my purse or backpack. It is a great way to refresh, moist, and sooth the face from sun exposure and radicals. My skin feels smooth and looks vibrant after a few quick sprays. Great quality for great price.
Reilley L.
Columbus, OH
Purchased at: Amazon
This is my secret weapon for dry skin on my back during the winter. The mist, which is a heavy mist, allows me to pray this down to the spots that I am unable to reach. It’s moisturizing, soothing, and cooling on dry irritated winter skin. There is very little smell to this other than aloe which disappears rapidly. I would recommend people give this a try if they have dry patches that you just can’t reach.
Sergio O.
Las Vegas, NV
Nature Republic Soothing & Moisture Aloe Vera 92% Gel Mist uploaded by Sergio O.
This is multi purpose. I love this when my skins dry, set some make up, I use it on my hair, ect. The power of aloe. Oh yeah and it’s cheap 8
Ja-Nee R.
Farmington Hills, MI
1,137 reviews
This soothing aloe vera is the best. I have a few bottles and absolutely love it. Its perfect for summertime. It helps help bites and also sun burns. Good for all ages.
Karina Y.
GigHarbor
Purchased at: Amazon
Such a great soothing and moisturizer use it every time and have seen improvement and live the product
Mayra S.
San Diego, CA
I Bearly tried this product and thought I'd have bigger expectations but I was a little wrong in my opinion. It smelled a little weird but I loved the aloe Vera on my skin as it is a natural ingredient.
Sarah D.
Palm Bay, FL
Love this aloe facial moisturizer. Smell soft and makes your face feel cool and moist. I been using it for 2 years and I can see the changes. My dark spots are clear. The texture of my skin is lighter and smoother. I bought it on Ebay.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...