BY NATURE REPUBLIC #12 in After-Sun Products

Brand from South Korea: Nature Republic see more...

Nature Republic Soothing & Moisture Aloe Vera 92% Gel Mist
  • "Since I am a fan of the soothing & moisture aloe vera 92% soothing gel from nature republic, I decided to try the soothing gel mist version of it and I was instantly a fan of this. This is very moisturizing and does not leave the sticky feeling which I hate with other moisturizer. It is also very cheap and highly recommended to dry combination types. For oily skin types it's best to use this for your night routine to keep your skin hydrated throughout the night." in 9 reviews
Sammy G.
United States
Great product for hydration and moisturization. It's much smaller than the thayers facial mist, therefore making it better to pack on the go. It has a very light scent and sprays a very fine mist. So you won't feel like your face is drenched in product. Overall really like this product and it's a repurchase for me!
Marley S.
Oh yea! I am all about self-care even on the go. I bring this bad boy with me in my purse or backpack. It is a great way to refresh, moist, and sooth the face from sun exposure and radicals. My skin feels smooth and looks vibrant after a few quick sprays. Great quality for great price.
Claudia P.
Los Angeles, CA
I got this in a nature republic store in downtown and I was so excited about it because I wanted something fresh in my last step of my skincare routine. I bought it and I didn’t look at the label for the ingredientes. When I got home I used it and for my surprise my skin felt so dry and warm! You know, in a bad way. When I looked at the label, in the first 5 five ingredients was alcohol. So basically I gave it away.
Tiffanie J.
Allston, MA
I love this mist! It keeps my face hydrated throughout the day and prevents me from feeling dry. I like applying this after toner, so it gives a light layer before I put in essence and moisturizer. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who has dry/combination skin!
Vicky T.
Richmond, TX
I bought this because I want a mist to spray throughout the day to keep my face refresh and moist. This aloe spray does its job but I'm not totally in love with it. The 2nd ingredient in this mist is alcohol. The pros: it does feel refreshing and cooling on the face during humid and hot days. The size is convenient to keep in purse to carry around. The cons: The nozzle doesnt distribute the solution evenly so I have to pat the big drop on my face.
Liz Q.
I love this refreshing facial spray! It has an amazing fresh scent that wakes up your skin. It feels very soothing and cooling, perfecf for a long day or a hot day. The mist is fine and its great for skincare prep or refreshing the skin. I love the affordable price and the product really helpa hydrate mt skin.
Liliana C.
Hialeah, FL
Es un spray que te hidrata y lo más importante es que refresca. Me encanta su olor, su hidratación puedes aplicártelo antes o después del maquillaje. No es muy costoso para ser un excelente producto. Me encanta!
Jenny L.
Brooklyn, NY
Whenever I don't use the soothing gel, I tend to use the mist instead! But using both of them at the same time is super refreshing not gonna lie. It doesn't last too long so make sure to apply several times a day!
pats r.
Rockville, MD
Just got this today! Thank you Amazon Prime!!
I LOVE this stuff! Very addicting! Cool and refreshing! It keeps my face hydrated. I would deffinitely reccomend this for anyone buying.
Jicah M.
Pensacola, FL
Love this one, it is easy to spray whenever you are in hurry in the morning to give your face moisture and it is very refreshing make my face so soft and moisturized the same time.
Tenzing S.
How did this product work on oily skin?
Vanessa A.
is the other 8% of the product natural?
Julianna F.
Is there any mattefying version of this.?
tricia e.
Los Angeles
Is this cooling and soothing on the skin?  How does it compare to other products?