BY NATURE REPUBLIC

This soothing gel with 92% organic aloe Vera certified by California certified organic farmer can be used to mildly moisturize various parts of the body such as the face, arms, legs, and hair. how to use: apply an appropriate amount sensitive parts of the face and body offer for the best results. see more...

Aubrianna p.
Piedmont, SC
I’ve been using this for about a week now. I use it on my face and body. Kinda sticky at first but dries down very nicely and leaves my skin feeling very soft and has a nice cucumber smell in it. Be careful because it is easy to purchase a fake one of these so do your research before buying online. Not expensive at all! Definitely recommend
Lumi C.
Brooklyn, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
Summer time best friend. PERIOD.

The aloe smells wonderful, and it comes in a huge jar! It's super refreshing to apply and feels as if it's water! Super light on the skin and does not irritate at all. The smell goes away in about 30 seconds, not smell, but instead the freshness of aloe. Best product I've used from Nature Republic by FAR, HIGHLY RECOMMEND.
Kim P.
At first, this product worked very well with me, but then after a few weeks, it started giving me breakouts / acne on my forehead so I stopped using it. Turns out it has alcohol in it, and people also are complaining about this being the cause of their breakouts. So yea, big no no for the face :| I use this for my body though, as a "mask" before taking a bath, and it works perfectly! Doesn't cause any body acne / irritations :)
Hannah J.
Its a gel, and its very smooth n not heavy. My skin soaks up all of the gel and smells so nice. I use this instead of my regular moisturizer sometimes. For a 300ml product, as it gives a lot of product, the price is very affordable. I know this as one of nature repiblics best products. Very nice packaging as well.
Mili H.
Garden Grove, CA
I love Korean Skincare products and Aloe Vera gel is one of my favorites product . The product has a jelly like consistancy. The gel was very soft and extremely cooling,I applied on my face before bed as a moisturizer and after a few hours my face feels so smooth. Also I apply the product on my splits end and noticed a lot changes. I definitely recommend this product for his multiple uses.
Vy T.
Salisbury
It's an amazing products with many benefits. It moisturizing your skin, soothing redness and sunburn. It feels like water when I put it on my face. No alcohol so totally recommend for people who have sensitive skin
Irene Z.
Price is cheap. I think I got it for $5 on sale at nature republic. The texture is gel like and soft. I didn't really like how it left a weird feeling on my skin because it's a gel texture. I feel like a cream version of the product would be better. It's great for sunburns
Tiffany L.
San Gabriel, CA
This is such a great multipurpose product. You can use it for your hair, your face, your body, your nails, etc. I like to use this product after threading as it soothes my skin
Jessica W.
Rome, GA
Best multifunctional product for an amazing price. It smells nice, it feels nice. I use it for just about everything.
Sophia Anne S.
Bagumbong, Caloocan City
My mom bought this product and I tried it. IT IS A MUST HAVE PRODUCT!! If you have a dry skin you should try this, it moisturizes your skin and it feels refreshing.