BY NATURE REPUBLIC #31 in Vitamins & Supplements

This soothing gel with 92% organic aloe Vera certified by California certified organic farmer can be used to mildly moisturize various parts of the body such as the face, arms, legs, and hair. how to use: apply an appropriate amount sensitive parts of the face and body offer for the best results. see more...

Juhe Y.
Fullerton
You need this in your life. When I had a very severe sunburn, rashes, or acne, all I would do is cleanse my face, use a toner and apply this aloe vera gel all over. This is such a natural product so it doesn't break or clog my face.
You could also use this product as a face mask. Dip a cotton pad on this gel and put it on any irritated place. Leave it on for 10-15 minutes and gently pat the area afterwards for it to fully absorb.
I'm telling you, when I use this, the day after shows me results. The redness is incredibly reduced and my face doesn't hurt anymore.
TOTALLY RECOMMEND IT!
Kaitlyn M.
Delran, NJ
This Aloe Vera gel is a MUST! After my daily cleanser and toner, I dot this around my face and “pat” it in. I use this about 3-4 times a week. Its sometimes takes the place of my “moisturizer”. It’s also amazing for dry skin and sunburn! It’s super affordable and comes in a big round tub. I got mine for around $7-9. The only thing is, I put it in a squeeze bottle to make things a lot easier and quicker. Other than that, I would definitely recommend this product!  Natural Republic Aloe Vera Gel
Vivi L.
I received it with a lot of face sheet masks from same brand as a gift from a friend when she came back US from Seoul vacation trip. She said most Korean loves this Nature Republic Soothing & Moisture Aloe Vera 92% Gel and use it as multiple ways for skin and hair. I searched and read reviews on a lot website and also influenster, there’re a lot of compliments about this product made me really excited to try it on. I was skeptical at first and tried it on my neck and breast area. The first noticed me was the scent. Very strong scent which means it has fragrance. I don’t like skincare products have any fragrance ingredient in them. So there’s a minus. Second thing, aloe gel itself need to be absorbed to your skin and dry clean after that. This Aloe gel stayed sticky on your skin all day long. And I ended up to take a bath to clean them out of my chest and neck area. Well, I don’t know. I myself don’t think I like it.
Michele C.
Nice lightweight soothing gel. The size is excellent and can be used for a long time. It has a nice refreshing aloe scent that is not overpowering and disappears quickly. I typically use this on burns and bug bites on my body. My face isn't too fond of it as it is not moisturizing enough and feels a little dry after a while. But for everywhere else it's great!
Pang H.
OMG! This Product Is A 100% Recommended👌🏼!!!! It Is So Good For Your Skin! When Going To Sleep, Put On Some Of This Going To Sleep And Next Day Washing Your Face, You Skin Will Feel So Much Smoother! It Makes Your Skin Brighter Too And Better! I Bought One For My Little Brother And He Was Amaze Too And Like The Product Too!!!! 💕💕💕💕💕💕
Theodora Y.
New Hyde Park, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great to use especially during summer time to keep skin moist but not oily or greasy. Very lightweight and dries quickly. Not great to use in winter though cause it doesn't keep skin moist for long. I use it especially on my legs during the summertime. My legs stay moist without it feeling greasy like other lotions does
Amanda C.
Sacramento
I been using this product for years and I don't ever regret it. It has a sticky consistency once you first apply it onto your face but it only last for a couple minutes. I mainly use this product whenever I have a sunburn because it helps very well and it cools down the burning sensation of my skin.
Dolly L.
This is definitely not for people with dry skin. I would say it's something that people with more oily skin that only want a touch of moisture to their face during the summer time. There are many products similar to this and when I was in Korea, it was very popular. However, it just was not for me.
Christina J.
This Aloe Vera gel fades away all your acne scars and also helps to prevent acne from forming. It leaves your skin almost completely clear. I use it twice a day- once in the morning and once before I sleep- and it has not irritated my skin in any way at all. There has been some concern in how the alcohol in the product may dry out your skin but for me this was not a problem and my skin usually felt much more moisturized after using it.
Ruth K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great soothing gel I would recommend for light skin moisturizer in the summer or for those sunburns. It has such a cooling and solving effect on the skin and keeps your skin nice and hydrated after a long day at the beach. Highly recommend!