Nature Republic Snail Solution Homme Emulsion 145ml 145ml

by Nature Republic

Brand from South Korea: Nature Republic

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nature Republic Snail Solution Homme Emulsion 145ml 145ml!
Alycia C.
Poway, CA
So this is from my favorite line by NR and tbh I never really knew what an emulsion was for, but this product is AMAZING. I wouldn’t consider it necessary but whenever I’m feeling like I need an extra boost of moisture or suppleness in my life I’ll throw this one in. I love that it always makes my natural skin looked snatched like I’m glowing or something haha
Ashley A.
Riverside, CA
I find the scent of this very pleasant and not overwhelmingly masculine or cologne scented. It is very nourishing and I would recommend to others. It's great for applying before makeup or for after makeup removal to keep the face hydrated. I would buy it again.
Sierra S.
Citrus Heights, CA
This is such a good moisturizer, my boyfriend started using it too! I picked this up on sale at a Nature Republic near me, just to see what it was like. Who knew it would become one of my favorite skincare products ever? The texture of this is a bit thin. It has a fresh fragrance to it that reminds me of aftershave, but it’s not overpowering. It absorbs miraculously into the skin, and never leaves it slick or oily or greasy afterwards. I’ve got dry skin, so especially during dry seasons, I like to layer as much moisture into my routine as possible. I don’t even need very much of this, just a pump or two underneath my moisturizer works wonders.
Mashrika A.
I tried a sample of this for a week and I enjoyed it. It was interesting on skin and definitely gave it a soft feel afterwards. I would use this again and recommend to others with textured skin to try!!
Heather R.
Carmichael, CA
We got samples of these with our purchase. I use it, though, with all of the other products I have, I don't see it working any better than the snail toner. I like having it around though. I would strongly suggest getting the tiny samples of it as they are perfect to keep in a purse or to travel with.

Looking for your answer?