BY NATURE REPUBLIC

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Brand from South Korea: Nature Republic see more...

Review (1)
Buy on YesStyl...
Sierra S.
A must for dry or dehydrated skin.

I love this stuff. It’s very gentle and doesn’t exacerbate my sensitive skin. I use a small amount underneath my other moisturizer (Cerave Baby Lotion), but have also used it as a stand-alone cream, too!

It’s never sticky or greasy, it absorbs into my skin like a dream, and I’ve definitely seen an improvement in my dry patches since using it.

I live near Sacramento, CA, and am able to buy this product in the Nature Republic store that is inside KP International. I bought in on a whim because it was on sale for $10.

It’s such a good product, even my boyfriend uses it now!