Nature Republic - Snail Solution 70 Cream Special Set (3 items): Cream + Booster + Emulsion 3 pcs

BY NATURE REPUBLIC

Brand from South Korea: Nature Republic. Snail Solution 70 Cream 55ml x 1 pc Snail Solution 90 skin Booster 30ml x 1 pc Snail Solution 80 Emulsion 30ml x 1 pc This cream contains 70% snail secretion filtrate and improves damaged skin while brightening the skin and reducing wrinkles. How to Use: As the last step of skincare, apply an appropriate amount evenly on the skin and gently pat the skin for better absorption. Pack Size - 3 pcs see more...

Maria R.
Muncie, IN
I got this as a present from my sister in law and I had to google the instructions because it was all in Korean. I’ve heard some hype about the snail solution and was scared that it might be too sticky and gooey but it was a light moisturizer, easy to apply and it had a clean scent. Best part is it really moisturized my skin overnight.
Ko L.
Redding , CA
Best thing ever!!!! So Effective on combination skin leaves your skin feeling moisturize through out the whole day. You can apply this under your make up. Takes away all your acne. definitely solved all of my skin problems I would definitely recommend
Hannah M.
I use this every single night. It makes my skin soft and cools it off. It exceeded my expectations! It smells amazing and is not too sticky or thick! Really absorbs into the skin! There is also a surprisingly large amount of times you can use this before it runs out... don’t let the small bottles fool you! A little goes a long way!
Fadwa e.
Casablanca, Casablanca
Hello,I love this product for its quality. I will be so happy to review your products in my account  and share it with my followers.