BeautyFaceFacial SkincareNature Republic
Real Nature Mask Sheet - Tomato 10x23ml/078oz

Nature Republic Real Nature Mask Sheet - Tomato 10x23ml/0.78oz

by Nature Republic

-A whitening & hydrating facial sheet mask-Formulated with tomato extracts for nourishing & whitening benefits-Blended with Glycerin & Sodium Hyaluronate to lock in moisture-Leaves skin soft smooth radiant & translucent-To use: Apply to cleansed &...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nature Republic Real Nature Mask Sheet - Tomato 10x23ml/0.78oz!
Abbey C.
CA
Best face mask I’ve used! It leaves my face feeling moisturized and clean! In the morning after, my face is so smooth and my makeup applies so much easier on my face!
Ayushi K.
Minneapolis, MN
Purchased at: Amazon
The mask is packed with gel that makes you feel fresh as soon as you put it on! It leaves the skin soft and supple. As your skin absorbs the gel, you can feel the tingling on your skin (absolutely in a great way).
Brianna M.
Nature Republic Real Nature Mask Sheet - Tomato 10x23ml/0.78oz uploaded by Brianna M.
With this one i don't really notice a brightened complexion after using it. Has a very pleasant smell, easy to apply, very hydrating and just an overall nice sheet mask for the price. super affordable. I love the easy to open packaging! a great product.
meme L.
Wake Forest
like their other masks, this one did not disappoint. i was expecting it to smell weird, but it actually smelled quite nice. very gentle on the skin!
Brittney F.
This mask does a great job at brightening my skin. It smells amazing too. I would recommend this to those who have some scarring or hyperpigmentation they want to correct.
Isha P.
Simple and refreshing sheetmask. Not so expensive and worth to try. Good to hydrating your skin daily. This is my favorite varian of nature republic sheet mask. It's calming your skin from redness.
suvi P.
This is the best fitting sheet Mask I have used so far and I've just many. I tried this after few days vacation and flying ✈ I feel this brighten my dull and tired skin just enough. Full on essence so mask feels wet. Doesn't have any scent.
saumya G.
delhi
Nature Republic Real Nature Mask Sheet - Tomato 10x23ml/0.78oz uploaded by saumya G.
Nature Republic Real Nature Mask Sheet - Tomato 10x23ml/0.78oz This #tomato #realnature #masksheet is a must for all the lovely ladies. Tomato is well known natural #antioxidant that helps fighting blemishes, dark spots, uneven pigmentation and tanning. One can seen immediate improvement in skin texture in its first use. I have oily & hypersensitive skin and for me this a saviour. It brightens my skin, giving a natural glow and with natural suppleness. Highly recommended!!
Maria Christel I.
2 R. Cruz Merville Subdivision Dampalit, Malabon City, Philippines
It's very fruit and hydrating at the same time. It relaxes my skin very much. I love how much it nurture my skin.

Looking for your answer?