BY NATURE REPUBLIC

Brand from South Korea: Nature Republic. Tomato extracts make moisturize and whiten skin. How to Use: After washing the face,a pply toner to prepare the skin for the ext step of skin care. Open the pouch, pull out the mask, and place on the face. Using the eye area to align correctly. Remove after 10-20 minutes and gently pat for better absorption. Pack Size - 10 sheets see more...

Marley S.
I am not even going to exaggerate here but this mask lightened my skin tone by two shades. I had to get rid of my old foundation and get help in finding a different shade of foundation. This mask not only lightened my skin tone but also brightened it. I was receiving a lot of compliments on lighter my skin has become and how uplifting I look.
Tiffany N.
Brooklyn, NY
I do feel like this mask helps my skin feel moisturized and brighter. I do wish it had slightly more obvious results, but I think it’s a nice quick treat and super simple to use. I have a tiny face and I usually have to work the mask on my face for a little while before I get it in the right place so it feels comfortable and I don’t get serum in my eyes. Never broke my skin out which is a huge plus!
Amanda V.
Corp Christi, TX
Purchased at: Amazon
This was given to me as a gift and I had never tried any Korean beauty projects. I thought the smell was going to be weird but it wasn’t all that bad. I love how it made my skin feel tighter and I’d definitely get it again
Regina S.
Tallahassee, FL
These masks are awesome! The serum in the masks is thick and works well with my skin. I love doing these at night before bed because I think the serum sinks in more during the night. Would absolutely buy again!
Franky H.
Duluth
Purchased at: Amazon
I’m generally not a fan of masks because they just feel very short term and in convenient, but this one makes the redness in my face go away just about completely. For people with redness from acne scars like me, I recommend giving it a try.
Ambika D.
Jersey City, NJ
This is the first sheet mask I tried from Nature Republic, which came in a pack of ten and claims to moisturize and whiten skin. Upon opening, the tomato mask has a fresh, clean scent to it that smells of nothing other than a spa.
Although the essence is very thin and watery, this isn’t an issue since the mask itself is super saturated and intended to prevent the liquid from evaporating. I leave the mask on for 20 minutes, then pat the remaining essence onto my face. The essence dries nicely and makes my face dewy and moisturized, although somewhat sticky. Umm really sticky.
I am yet to witness the whitening effects of the tomato extract, because I haven't used it daily so if you are really interesting in whitening properties then I recommend to use this mask daily!
Allison S.
I bought a pack of ten of these tomato masks for $10 which is a steal! I have issues with discoloration around my chin and after using this every other day until I was done with all ten it did help even it out.
The mask had a really weird fit on my face though so I kind of had to rub the essence from the mask into the areas it didn’t cover.
Great mask for the price.
Olivia Y.
Forest Hills, NY
YES YES YES. Super moisturizing! I literally feel a huge difference after I let the remaining serum sink in. My skin feels super bouncy and moisturized! I also love how my skin feels the next morning. You can buy these in a pack of 10 I believe.
Farah M.
Hope Mills , NC
I like Nature Republic products but this one was a fail. The mask fit great and it wasn't dripping with essence which is a plus. However, it was a little too sticky for me. The essence is way too thick, I couldn't even continue with the rest of my routine because it would have been way too thick on the skin. I left it on for a couple hours to see if it would dry a bit, and it did a little, but not enough for me to leave it on. I had to wash my face after. Not the best mask out there.
Meghan C.
Long Beach , CA
I thought I was going to love this product, from the moment I took it out of the packaging I didn't realize their was a protective layer you had to remove. Upon wearing the mask, I felt the serum sat on my skin and when time came to "pat" the remaining mask I was left feeling sticky and tight.  I will say my skin seemed more hydrated but the other effects were too unpleasant to purchase again.
Brenda N.
Virginia Beach, VA
Does this actually brighten your skin?