BY NATURE REPUBLIC

-A moisture-rich facial sheet mask-Contains three layers of cellulose that provide essence deep into skin-Formulated with shea butter to soften & hydrate skin-Replenishes skin with nutrients while boosting skin's absorption ability-Leaves skin smooth... see more...

Ariadnna G.
Ridgewood, NY
The Shea butter mask from Nature Republic is another one of my go-to’s. As a melaninated hunny, this mask giving my skin the hydration and glow it needs! I also absolutely love Nature Republic’s packing and I purchase masks from their Real Nature collection every month.
Regina S.
Tallahassee, FL
It’s so nice to find something that works, that’s easy to use! I love doing a sheet mask after a acne mask because it helps my skin gain moisture and makes my skin look great! I love doing them while I’m painting my nails.
Kath N.
One of my favorite masks! I can definitely feel the difference in my skin right after i use it. There are also so much serum left in the pack i can still put on my skin. Def reccomending this!
brianna m.
definitely one of my fav sheet masks from them! love the overall scent of this one i've tried quite a few of there sheetmasks such as aloe, green tea, rose, etc. and they all seem to carry a similar scent but this one is so different!!! Leaves me feeling very moisturized and hydrated. love it.
Rosario p.
1260 w 19th street Long Beach, CA
Love how it makes me skin feel after wearing It. I like to rub the product in after. It leaves my skin feeling smooth refreshed and rejuvenated.
Christy H.
Bronx, NY
Has a very nice cooling sensation. Leaves my skin feeling moisturized and soft. I love the scent of it and will definitely be buying more.
Jyoti S.
Boston
Purchased at: Amazon
it was good. didn’t feel and stinging or tingling when and after using it. Worked well.
mBC L.
This shea butter sheet mask is the first holy grail product I've discovered this year. It is super moisturizing and yet doesn't trigger pimples.  One thing though - it can make your face greasy the entire day. No problem if you use it overnight. Here's a summary of the goods and bads based on my experience.

What's Great?
6. No Excess Serum to Worry About

What's Not So Hot?
1. Not the Best Fit
2. The Grease may Offend Some

Full review, before-after photos and product recommendation at bit.ly/NRsheabutter
Nic 💃.
This Honey mask from NATURE REPUBLIC is amazing and hydrates my skin so well!
after just 20 minutes of relaxing i arise with dewy hydrated skin that smells so sweet
Dani R.
Sooooo hydrating, this mask has one of the most thicks essences i've ever seen but is so effective. Makes the skin smooth and plump, reducing almost immediately the fine lines in the face

Amazon