BY NATURE REPUBLIC

Brand from South Korea: Nature Republic. Shea butter nourishes the skin with a luminous glow. How to Use: After washing the face,a pply toner to prepare the skin for the ext step of skin care. Open the pouch, pull out the mask, and place on the face. Using the eye area to align correctly. Remove after 10-20 minutes and gently pat for better absorption. Pack Size - 10 sheets see more...

Regina S.
Tallahassee, FL
Nature Republic sheet masks are my go to for nighttime relaxation. The serum is really thick, so it leaves your skin glossy and moisturized. I like doing them at night because I think it has more of a chance to sink in overnight.
Cheemi S.
I use all of nature republic's sheet mask as it is very affordable and works on my skin. The mask fits perfectly on my skin and doesn't slip around. This Shea Butter mask really helps bring back the hydration.
stefane H.
West Palm Bch, FL
This mask is super hydrated as expected seeing that it’s Shea butter. As with all nature republic masks they come with ample serum on them. And I always use the excess on my feet and elbows. It keeps everything soft and lush. I also love the fresh out of the shower look lol
Katie C.
Las Vegas, NV
I recently tried this mask and it has saved my skin. Due to some prescription cremes my skin was feeling super try and rough. Woke up this morning and it was back to being soft and no dryness. The mask itself is thicker than the sheet masks I usually use, and the essence is pretty thick. Even when I took the mask off there was still a lot of essence left on my face my skin hadn't absorbed. After about 10 mins though it had fully absorbed. I also use my masks on my neck after I use them on my face to get a little extra mileage out of them.
liawainaniretotalkeliipio R.
Waipahu
Adds lot of moisture back into your face, really felt it working into my skin, and left it softer, smoother and moisturized. I actually felt my dry parts of skin have more life. I didn’t give it a full 5 stars because it is not something that I would always use because sheet masks are like a one time use thing, I would rather have a bottle of the same formula.
Mari D.
Honolulu, HI
This is the only sheet mask i have ever had problems with. i don't have super sensitive skin and usually my face soaks up any treatments i put on it well, but for whatever reason it would not absorb this shea butter mask! i ended up having to wipe it off because my hair would get stuck to the sticky residue.
A L.

This smells like chemical and broke me out!
I was disappointed, the hydrating effect was short lived..., there are better masks out theree. I would recommend buying only one type of each mask and try to find the best fit for you.
Mac M.
Super moisturizing! Sheet masks ate the lazy girls skincare jam! Leaves your skin hydrated and smooth. Wipe any excess serum into skin. No messy washing off.
Jacelynn Y.
Riverton
Really good for dry skin. The texture is very thick and very hydrating. Good for at night. In the morning, your face feels hydrated.
Stephanie N.
All of the nature republic masks work great. The almond mask is very hydrating and my skin is plump and glowing