BY NATURE REPUBLIC

-A deeply hydrating facial sheet mask-Formulated with green tea extract to provide deep hydration-Blended with Glycerin & Sodium Hyaluronate to lock in moisture-Leaves skin soft smooth radiant & healthy looking-To use: Apply to cleansed & toned face.... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kimberly M.
Tacoma
The product from the sheet mask was amazing on my skin! Green tea is one of my favorite things ever. I don’t think you could go wrong! The product is affordable and that’s a positive for me because I buy so many sheet masks!
Regina S.
Tallahassee, FL
The serum in this mask is super soothing and helps minimize the look of my skin discoloration and pores. Very easy and doesn’t take very long to get results. It’s a good value and I def recommend sheet masks for beginner and expert skincare junkies!
Lindsey B.
San Marcos
Ohhhh I love these. Been obsessing over K- beauty and these sheet masks don’t disappoint. My step mom is a flight attendant and brought me these straight from Korea so you know they are the real deal. They won’t change your life or your skin, but they’ll leave you feeling hydrated and amazing. I have seen them on amazon and they are very reasonably priced!
Abby H.
Nature Republic is my favorite skincare brand! I’m a huge sheet mask fan! I love all of the Nature Republic masks and this one was definitely one of my favorites! I would recommend this sheet mask to anyone who was interested in trying on out or anyone who already loves sheet masks!
Kacie C.
It feels like a really good quality mask, by the price is lower. It smells amazing and feels great while on. My skin felt nice the next day and looked more healthy. The packaging was nice, as well. Good!
Teodora D.
Brooklyn,NY
Pros: Super Cheap
Smells Amazing
Mosturizing
A lot of product inside the packaging.

Cons: They don’t nourish or improve your skin really. They just hydrate it.

Bought it from Amazon.
Alice K.
Chantilly, VA
Pretty standard mask, nothing too special. But it is bery mositurizing and hydrating. It's pretty good for the price, not too pricey.
Joyce M.
I love this aloe vera gel it moisturizes my face and I also use it for my body. Also bought a aloe vera from the other brand and I would say that Aloe vera gel from natire republic is still different. This aloe vera gel absorb easily and also can be used as sleeping mask. Unlike other aloe gel, it doesnt absorb fastly and feels sticky too
Krysten K.
Sherwood Park
This was my first mask from this company and my first sheet mask. I am hooked. The scent was light, the mask fit well and my skin felt amazing. There was lots of product left in the package when i took the mask out. I used this on my face and neck. The coverage was really good. My skin dried out a bit after the fact but I think I left the mask on slightly too long.
Jenny Y.
Toronto
Korean face masks are always so great! Lightly scented but does not cause irritation and leaves skin soft and moisturized.
Would purchase this product again.
Silvana R.
Que tal esta mascarilla? Es facial? No conozco la marca...quién la recomienda, que tal su efectividad?y cuántas veces mínimo se puede usar a ñadrmana, de ser mascarilla facial.mil gracias.De más está fecirles q estoy en esta comunidad y todavía hay muchas cosas q no sé cómo realizar.lrs agradecería algunos tips para usarla efectivamente. Mil hraciss