BY NATURE REPUBLIC

Brand from South Korea: Nature Republic. Green tea extract deeply moisturizes and helps the skin stay moisturized. How to Use: After washing the face,a pply toner to prepare the skin for the ext step of skin care. Open the pouch, pull out the mask, and place on the face. Using the eye area to align correctly. Remove after 10-20 minutes and gently pat for better absorption. Pack Size - 10 sheets see more...

Cecil A.
My aunt have me 3 packs of this Face mask and its very relaxing. This pack (the One I’m holding) is actually the last One i have because I like using them. I would have to say that the packaging is really Nice and if it is your first time using a sheet mask, I recommend you to use this
Christy R.
Cambridge, OH
Just tried this product out & I actually loved the aftermath results in my skin. My skin easily gets dry  so I need a good mask. I highly recommend  . The only con I can think of is the smell of the product could smell a little better....not like some of the masks I've tried
Tenzing S.
I love face mask in general and the price is cheap. You can pick different type of face that suits you.
Rhianon L.
Wahiawa, HI
I love face masks.. some might even say I'm addicted to them.. but nature republic has got to be my favorite by far i love their greentea masks! They have such a wide variety of other masks as well!!
Sreymean P.
Phnom Penh, Phnom Penh
It's working fine for the price. it's hydrating my skin so good but I kinda hate mask sheet like this. I love gel mask better. but u can never beat the price
Shirley Y.
This mask is super affordable and does not break the bank, which is really good. It does its job, though it is not one of my favorites because I personally do not really like how there is a sticky residue after using it.
Yoshiharu C.
Marikina City
Love the effect on my skin. The tea tree extract help lessen the blemishes in my skin. After using this, my skin feels smooth and soft.
Lauren A.
This product is refreshing. It left my skin glowing and plump after use. The application is super easy, and the brand has many different types if these sheet masks.
Maria L.
Recently tried this one and just wow, the aroma that it gives makes my skin feel so fresh even if it’s still on my face. Once you take it off, it leaves this pleasant smell and it definitely helped my skin look more vibrant! Really worth it!❤️
Karina S.
Hacienda Heights
The sheet mask is really refreshing and amazing. It is gentle on your skin and not harsh at all. It is also pretty effect. It met my expectations and didn’t disappoint me at all. I’d recommend this to a lot of people