BY NATURE REPUBLIC

Brand from South Korea: Nature Republic. Green tea extract deeply moisturizes and helps the skin stay moisturized. How to Use: After washing the face,a pply toner to prepare the skin for the ext step of skin care. Open the pouch, pull out the mask, and place on the face. Using the eye area to align correctly. Remove after 10-20 minutes and gently pat for better absorption. Pack Size - 10 sheets see more...

Kimberly M.
Tacoma
I love Nature Republic sheet masks. This green tea mask is the reason why I’ve recently bought a variety of Nature Republic sheet masks. The scent is amazing and the essence feels light. I would buy this again, obviously.
Marquil L.
State College, PA
A very inexpensive facial mask to use after showers, I loved this mask after I used it for a while. During winter, my skin gets really dry, but the nature Republic facial masks help me keep my skin hydrated.
Stacey L.
Mililani, HI
I love green tea, so this mask is always a repurchase for me. It’s refreshing and produces effective results. My skin always looks brighter and more hydrated after using these sheet masks
Ivette G.
I love green tea, like a lot. It only did not kept my skin hydrated but it was really gentle and effective as well. It met my expections but I wish I could get more than just 1pc hahah, it really was nice
mikaella m.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
This mask hydrated and refreshes, and makes your skin soft and smooth. It has a great scent as well. Nature Republic - Real Nature Mask Sheet (Green Tea) 10 sheets
A L.
While I was in Korea in the winter, my skin became too dried and needed face masks along with my daily routine.
I was disappointed, the hydrating effect was very very short lived, there are better masks out there from other brands. I would recommend buying only one type of each mask and try to find the best fit for you.
Shirley Y.
This mask is super affordable and does not break the bank, which is really good. It does its job, though it is not one of my favorites because I personally do not really like how there is a sticky residue after using it.
Ciana M.
Providence, RI
These are absolutely great cheap everyday masks, and starter masks for people who are new to face masking. Personally, I like the Innisfree variety better because these sometimes leave a sticky essence afterwards. Still one of the best facials you can get at home for $1 each.
Vanessa Q.
Lemon Grove, CA
Cheap, affordable and most importantly does the job! It makes my skin feel really nice and soft! Pop it in the fridge for a while before using and it gives a really good cooling sensation. With leftover essence, definitely use it on your neck, chest and arms for extra moisture. It's a great pick me up from a long day and I really like the nature republic brand!
KM S.
Innisfree is known for their gentle and naturally made products, and this sheet mask is one of the best selling in S.Korea. It's simple, and does a great job in hydrating and moisturizing. The fabric is a breathable and clings to the face well.