BY NATURE REPUBLIC

Brand from South Korea: Nature Republic. Green tea extract deeply moisturizes and helps the skin stay moisturized. How to Use: After washing the face,a pply toner to prepare the skin for the ext step of skin care. Open the pouch, pull out the mask, and place on the face. Using the eye area to align correctly. Remove after 10-20 minutes and gently pat for better absorption. Pack Size - 10 sheets see more...

Aizada Z.
Livingston, TX
Pretty good sheet mask.Comfortable and soothing.
I feel like most mask are the same.
I liked that sheet is thin and it would actually help to calm down my irritated skin and would hydrate.
Keep it on for 10-15min no more.Or sheet would absorb back moisture from your skin.
lorraine y.
walnut creek, ca
love the green tea masks! they work wonders in nourishing my tired and dehydrated skin. my skin slurps up all the goodness so quickly! a great starter sheet mask for those who haven't dipped their toe into korean skincare
Lauren F.
I bought these masks on sale. I chose the green tea flavor because I thought it would be soothing for my skin. I put the mask on at night and take it off right before bed, so the residue has the chance to work all night. I wish I could see a noticeable difference from using these masks.
Jessica M.
Clovis, CA
Really love this sheet mask, reduced a lot of my redness and dry flaky patches, cooling on the skin and absorbed into the skin nicely. Lots of extra liquid in package to rub on neck, chest, and hands!
Nikki L.
Burbank, CA
Probably the most affordable sheet mask I’ve ever bought, but does the job. It really moisturizes my skin especially during the colder weather. It leaves my skin feeling soft and replenished. Will definitely keep using!
stacey l.
I love green tea, so this mask is always a repurchase for me. It’s refreshing and produces effective results. My skin always looks brighter and more hydrated after using these sheet masks
mikaella m.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
This mask hydrated and refreshes, and makes your skin soft and smooth. It has a great scent as well. Nature Republic - Real Nature Mask Sheet (Green Tea) 10 sheets
Danniel R.
Providence, UT
So on first inspection, this mask is like the other Nature Republic masks, it is made of thin artificial silk and is a very wide and long mask. The eye, nose and mouth holes are all quite wide and the mask covers below the jaw. The mask was drenched in essence and contained 23 ml (0.77 oz) After opening, there was quite a strong alcohol scent, this scent did stop being noticeable after I put it on, but it’s still quite strong. The essence is watery and not too sticky and recommended use is 10-20 minutes, it dried out after about an hour. After using, I noticed immediately that my skin looked more glowy and radiant, my skin seemed brighter and felt smoother. This effect has lasted for a while since using it and I’m very impressed and happy with the result. It’s also a great inexpensive mask and completely recommended for people with dull, dry or irritated skin.

What I like: the immediately radiant effect is just awesome and it really hydrated and soothed my skin. My skin just looks so healthy and bright. The mask material and ingredients are good and the price is something you can’t beat. I love that there is a lot of essence and the mask felt very comfortable and cooling. This is probably the most immediately effective mask I’ve ever used. What I don’t like: the alcohol scent was a little overwhelming at first but it thankfully dissipated.
Chrissy K.
Cambridge, OH
Just tried this product out & I actually loved the aftermath results in my skin. My skin easily gets dry  so I need a good mask. I highly recommend  . The only con I can think of is the smell of the product could smell a little better....not like some of the masks I've tried
Abby H.
Nature Republic is my favorite skincare brand! I’m a huge sheet mask fan! I love all of the Nature Republic masks and this one was definitely one of my favorites! It really helped to clear up my face! I would recommend this sheet mask to anyone who was interested in trying on out or anyone who already loves sheet masks!