BY NATURE REPUBLIC

Brand from South Korea: Nature Republic. Green tea extract deeply moisturizes and helps the skin stay moisturized. How to Use: After washing the face,a pply toner to prepare the skin for the ext step of skin care. Open the pouch, pull out the mask, and place on the face. Using the eye area to align correctly. Remove after 10-20 minutes and gently pat for better absorption. Pack Size - 10 sheets see more...

Aizada Z.
Tampa,Fl
Pretty good sheet mask.Comfortable and soothing.
I feel like most mask are the same.
I liked that sheet is thin and it would actually help to calm down my irritated skin and would hydrate.
Keep it on for 10-15min no more.Or sheet would absorb back moisture from your skin.
lorraine y.
walnut creek, ca
love the green tea masks! they work wonders in nourishing my tired and dehydrated skin. my skin slurps up all the goodness so quickly! a great starter sheet mask for those who haven't dipped their toe into korean skincare
Karina S.
Hacienda Heights
The sheet mask is really refreshing and amazing. It is gentle on your skin and not harsh at all. It is also pretty effect. It met my expectations and didn’t disappoint me at all. I’d recommend this to a lot of people
Lauren F.
I bought these masks on sale. I chose the green tea flavor because I thought it would be soothing for my skin. I put the mask on at night and take it off right before bed, so the residue has the chance to work all night. I wish I could see a noticeable difference from using these masks.
Victoria S.
California
Purchased at: ULTA
Always a fan of Nature Republic masks. I like using this after a long college week in the sun, it helps add a lot more moisture that was taken out from the week. And i definitely always pair this up with a stronger face mask such as an acne clearing one(GLAMGLOW mud mask).
Nikki L.
Burbank, CA
Probably the most affordable sheet mask I’ve ever bought, but does the job. It really moisturizes my skin especially during the colder weather. It leaves my skin feeling soft and replenished. Will definitely keep using!
Holly C.
It is very moisturizing. It’s a nice product. Definitely would buy again. Packaging is like any normal sheet masks. I got it during a sale, buy 1 get one free which was a deal.
Lauren A.
This product is refreshing. It left my skin glowing and plump after use. The application is super easy, and the brand has many different types if these sheet masks.
Danniel R.
Providence, UT
So on first inspection, this mask is like the other Nature Republic masks, it is made of thin artificial silk and is a very wide and long mask. The eye, nose and mouth holes are all quite wide and the mask covers below the jaw. The mask was drenched in essence and contained 23 ml (0.77 oz) After opening, there was quite a strong alcohol scent, this scent did stop being noticeable after I put it on, but it’s still quite strong. The essence is watery and not too sticky and recommended use is 10-20 minutes, it dried out after about an hour. After using, I noticed immediately that my skin looked more glowy and radiant, my skin seemed brighter and felt smoother. This effect has lasted for a while since using it and I’m very impressed and happy with the result. It’s also a great inexpensive mask and completely recommended for people with dull, dry or irritated skin.

What I like: the immediately radiant effect is just awesome and it really hydrated and soothed my skin. My skin just looks so healthy and bright. The mask material and ingredients are good and the price is something you can’t beat. I love that there is a lot of essence and the mask felt very comfortable and cooling. This is probably the most immediately effective mask I’ve ever used. What I don’t like: the alcohol scent was a little overwhelming at first but it thankfully dissipated.
Christy R.
Cambridge, OH
Just tried this product out & I actually loved the aftermath results in my skin. My skin easily gets dry  so I need a good mask. I highly recommend  . The only con I can think of is the smell of the product could smell a little better....not like some of the masks I've tried