BY NATURE REPUBLIC

Brand from South Korea: Nature Republic. Cucumber extracts moisturize and make soft skin. How to Use: After washing the face,a pply toner to prepare the skin for the ext step of skin care. Open the pouch, pull out the mask, and place on the face. Using the eye area to align correctly. Remove after 10-20 minutes and gently pat for better absorption. Pack Size - 10 sheets see more...

brianna m.
Super cooling and refreshing. A great mask for the price. After using many different scents of Nature republics sheet masks i'm realizing they all have the same similar overall scent with light hints of the supposed scent on the packaging. Moisturizing and easy to apply. Great for an easy skin hydration pick me up. love it.
Allison S.
This is a great mask to keep in the fridge and use for a quick pampering once in a while. I feel like compared to the other nature republic masks this one doesn’t moisturize as much but it does have a much better scent the most of the others.
emjay t.
This mask rehydrates and refreshes my face after use. I love the scent and it makes my skin glowing. I use it every night before I sleep and when i wake up in the morning my skin is so smooth and hydrated. Would definitely recomment it.
Kristin W.
Mission Hills, CA
This is a nice refreshing, cooling, soothing, hydrating mask. You can really feel your skin calm down & be refreshed with this mask. It really helps your skin hydrate & stay hydrated. A great mask to have on hand when you need some extra moisture pick me up & cooling calming sensation. Did a lot of stressful things to your skin & need to soothe it down? This mask is for you.
Alice K.
Chantilly, VA
I like to put my masks in the fridge to keep it cool, so that when I put it on, it's refreshing. But I like Nature Republic's masks because it's decently priced and it's a mositurizing mask.
Kimberly M.
Tacoma
I didn’t use cucumber sheet masks before this one. But I’m impressed! The smell was good and the essence felt so refreshing on my face! Because it’s from Nature Republic, I figured that I would try a cucumber mask.
Meldin G.
I love these masks. They’re super hydrating and the serum is not sticky or greasy. You don’t feel like you have to wash your face after using it. They don’t have the best smell (I can only speak for this one and not all of the scents), but it does eventually go away as it dries. Great value for the amount you get. Highly recommend.
Renee c.
Ventura, CA
Love the way Cucumber lifts your eyes and your face it's like caffeine for your face. This mask I loved, easy to use sit back and relax . I have used 4 masks
Regina S.
Tallahassee, FL
This mask is my favorite!!! Okay so I naturally have slightly red in my face with larger pores near my cheeks and this keeps me moisturized and calm. Helps with my redness and overall amazing product. I do recommend using it at night so it has a chance to really sink in.
Lihan C.
Lisle, IL
Soothing for your skin it's what you would think it would feel putting cucumbers on your skin. I like refridgerating these before use too but It feels really coolin and soothing on my skin and good for moisturizing, but definitely nothing special or out of this world