BY NATURE REPUBLIC

-A nourishing & reinforcing facial sheet mask-Formulated with bamboo extracts to reinforce skin's moisture barrier-Blended with Glycerin & Sodium Hyaluronate to lock in moisture-Reduces the appearance of wrinkles & fine lines-Leaves skin soft smooth... see more...

G R.
These masks are good for my oily and sometimes irritated skin. They leave my face moisturized but not sticky like some other masks I have used in the past. They are perfect for both Summer and Winter months. They also smell really good with a fresh scent.
Arielle F.
Forest Hills, NY
I discovered these on a trip to South Korea. They are like a dollar each. I found them online after my supply went low and they can also be found in Koreatown in NYC and I'm sure in other major cities. Use it after a long day of work during a warm bath to relax. Your face will smell and feel amazing, TRUST!
Holly J.
Morton Grove
Great sheet mask. Nature Republic is AMAZING. This mask feels sooo soothing to the skin, especially after a day out in the sun. It can be a bit much in the moisture department though; a lot of excess serum is left on my skin after use.
Abby H.
Nature Republic is my favorite skincare brand! I’m a huge sheet mask fan! I love all of the Nature Republic masks and this one was definitely one of my favorites! I would recommend this sheet mask to anyone who was interested in trying on out or anyone who already loves sheet masks!
Abdoulrashid A.
Plattsburgh, NY
This is the best acne helper that I can recommend. It really works! Use it at night and by the time you wake up, you will see improvements. You must keep using it every day for a clean acne face everyday. I love it!!!
Nature Republic -Soothing & Moisture Aloe Vera Gel Nature Republic Aloe Vera Foam Cleanser Nature Republic Soothing & Moisture Aloe Vera 90% Toner
Kania R.
Columbia
Shaela S.
Rochelle park, NJ
Purchased at: Amazon
The bamboo mask is supposed to hydrate and soothe your skin. The prices for the face masks are cheap, about 4 or 5 dollars. Packaging is very convenient. You can carry it anywhere. I would recommend it to anyone to has dry and tired skin, it has never failed me.
Liyana A.
Deeply moisturising and hydrating to the skin. However, this mask isn’t my cup of tea due to the thick consistency of the solution. It almost feels slimy to the skin and personally, i prefer a very thin consistency when it comes to the solution of the mask.
Dani R.
This mask doesn't have the best of the fragrance, but it's smooth so don't irritate your nostrils.
The essence is light, but is effective making the face really moist and lively after the use.
This mask can be used twice.
Farah K.
doha
Very hydrating to the skin and helps with pimples I used it for multiple times and would recommend it
Stacy G.
Does this sheet mask help reduce dark spots?

Amazon