Nature Republic - Real Nature Mask Sheet (Bamboo) 10 sheets uploaded by Alice T.

BY NATURE REPUBLIC

Brand from South Korea: Nature Republic. Bamboo extract reinforces the skin's moisture balance. How to Use: After washing the face,a pply toner to prepare the skin for the ext step of skin care. Open the pouch, pull out the mask, and place on the face. Using the eye area to align correctly. Remove after 10-20 minutes and gently pat for better absorption. Pack Size - 10 sheets see more...

Yasmine S.
Saint Albans, NY
My favorite mask from Nature Republic to lock in moisture. All of these prices from this company are worth the price and they last long. Left my skin feeling rejuvenated with the moisture locked in.
Brittney B.
I was really excited to use this mask from reviews that I’ve seen but when I took it off it left my face feeling sticky and now refreshed at all. I got the multi pack so hopefully I don’t experience this with all of them.
Abby H.
Nature Republic is my favorite skincare brand! I’m a huge sheet mask fan! I love all of the Nature Republic masks and this one was definitely one of my favorites! I would recommend this sheet mask to anyone who was interested in trying on out or anyone who already loves sheet masks!
Rachel U.
Hawthorne , CA
I got this product on a good sale buy 10 pcs get 10pcs for free.I bought it on the actual Nature Republic store.The sheet mask is very gentle to the skin.I am actually a repeat user I love this brand, I totally recommend this to others all the products are pro nature!
Alvy G.
I bought these masks in a duty free store in the Incheon Airport, and they were great. Good moisturizing, nice smell, good packaging. I also got them in their 1+1 deal, so I paid $7 for 20 masks. Definitely a good buy for me.
A L.
This smells like chemical
I was disappointed, the hydrating effect was short lived..., there are better masks out there. I would recommend buying only one type of each mask and try to find the best fit for you.
Kimberly M.
Tacoma
Nature Republic masks have an amazing price for such great products. The masks help sooth and relax your skin. This bamboo mask is one of my favorites.
Alice T.
my first time using a sheet mask from The Face Shop (Real Nature) and i love it! after 15 minutes, your skin feels rejuvenated 👍🏻 It does leave your skin sticky but that helps you keep your face moisturize, which you don’t end up needing to apply moisturizer.
Gabbii M.
The bamboo facial mask is the one that I use the most as I was given so many by a friend in Korea. The quality of the masks and the quantity of the liquid is so good and rich on the skin that you can tell that they're not very oily, despite them dropping a little bit as there is just so much product, which is better than less. These masks are brilliant for combination or acne prone skin as they leave no excess oils and tighten pores, leaving you with nice, milky skin and it actually makes your face look very rejuvenated and somewhat bright, as though you were more awake. I highly recommend these masks as not only are they great, but buying them in bulk is a very good bargain, especially if you use them once or twice a week. Amazing product!