BY NATURE REPUBLIC

Brand from South Korea: Nature Republic. Aloe extract soothe irritated skin and makes your skin smooth. How to Use: After washing the face,a pply toner to prepare the skin for the ext step of skin care. Open the pouch, pull out the mask, and place on the face. Using the eye area to align correctly. Remove after 10-20 minutes and gently pat for better absorption. Pack Size - 10 sheets see more...

Nature Republic - Real Nature Mask Sheet (Aloe) 10 sheets
  • "I love Nature Republic's mask sheets so much, and the real nature ones are my favorite. What I like: this mask is really hydrating and moisturizing. My skin felt fabulous after using and it’s a very inexpensive mask. There’s plenty of essence left in the package, which is great for your neck, shoulders and arms, I tend to use the rest of the essence the next day in my skincare routine. The mask itself is very comfortable and I think anyone could use it. It also feels quite cooling which is perfect for summer. I also appreciate the ingredients for the most part, they’re definitely effective. What I don’t like: the alcohol scent, while I know that alcohol can be great at controlling certain things that happen to your skin, it can still dry out and irritate dry and sensitive skin. So that’s something to keep in mind." in 3 reviews
Nicki L.
Philadelphia, PA
This sheet mask is super soothing and cooling to the skin, and leaves my skin feeling super hydrated and smooth. The price of this sheet mask is super cheap, but the effect is great! The one thing that I don't like about this sheet mask is that the serum is super sticky, and it didn't really dry out for me, so I had to just rinse off some of the serum left on my skin.
Bena H.
Oakland Gdns, NY
Love this face mask! It's super good for when my skin is feeling extra dry. I just slap this on and keep it on until the mask dries, and then I feel off the mask and rub in the remaining essence. This always leaves my skin super plump and moisturized.
Ann K.
Los Angeles, CA
Probably my favorite frequent use mask ever!! This mask is super hydrating and soothing and won’t break the bank. The smell is light and refreshing. Leave it in the fridge to make it extra refreshing and soothing - perfect for summer months! I’ll leave the mask on for 20-ish minutes and take it off and rub the rest of the product on my neck and collar bone area. I’ll try to work the product in a little more and not wash it off, but it does get kinda sticky. I don’t mind it though and stand by this mask 100%. I always have to restock when I see a Nature Republic!
Chelsea R.
Dallas, TX
Nature Republic is my favorite brand! I recently was turned on to this company and I’ll never go back. The packaging is beautiful but simple. The way my skin feels after using this product is simply amazing! Soft and smooth. Highly recommend.
Kathy L.
The only issue I have with this product is that the aloe is quite heavy and takes a while to absorb into your pores. I would recommend using other nature republic facemasks instead just because they are less goopy
JacqueLynn N.
Albuquerque, NM
This is one of my favorite Nature Republic face masks; not only does it hydrate my face but it helps calm any break outs i have/had. It also helps with scars, it takes a few uses, but definitely recommend!
Evelyn K.
NEW YORK
This brand has good quality sheet masks that are slightly thicker than I often see. My skin is dry/combo with eczema and some sensitivity, and these masks always leave my skin supple!
jessica g.
germantown
I love Nature Republic masks. I first bought them during a vacation in Philippines and needed to do a sheet mask because of all the traveling. This one did the job! Though I’m not too sure about the differences between the masks, I do know that they all give you an instant moisture and my skin feels smoother after.
stefane H.
West Palm Bch, FL
The aloe masks are probably my favorite in this line. I often get hives due to allergies and these always soothe them. I even bought them for my best friend with eczema and they always help her skin flare ups. This product is god scent.
Heather S.
Springfield, TN
One of my favorite sheet masks out there! Aloe is soothing, fully saturated with serum, fits well. I love to use after a night out or after I've tortured my face with loads of makeup. I'd recommend it for anyone looking for a home spa experience:) 😍
Carlos T.
bueno producto falta mejorat pero hasta ahora va bien buenisimo lo recomendare a mis amigos y famliares buen productos recomendable les recomiendo mucho