BY NATURE REPUBLIC

Brand from South Korea: Nature Republic. Acai berry extracts moisturize and reduce wrinkles. How to Use: After washing the face,a pply toner to prepare the skin for the ext step of skin care. Open the pouch, pull out the mask, and place on the face. Using the eye area to align correctly. Remove after 10-20 minutes and gently pat for better absorption. Pack Size - 10 sheets see more...

• Has anyone with sensitive skin tried this mask? 1 Answers
Rebecca G.
Kansas City
This mask was really nice! It came in my monthly Facetory subscription (4-pack). I thought it had a nice scent and it made my skin energized and refreshed. I love how relaxing masking can be too. I'd try this one again and I go through a lot of masks.
Amanda G.
This mask claims that the açai berry extracts will moisturize skin and reduce wrinkles. The packaging feature a nice, digitally created print of drenched, plump açai berries. The mask is made of soft gauzy cotton with medium adherence (close to 20 minutes the edges kept lifting off my face). The mask fit is large around the edges but perfectly fit my nose. The mask features a milky white, opaque essence that has medium thickness. It is still more of a liquid than a gel. There wasn't any extra essence left in the mask package. I have heard some say that this mask smells like chemicals but I liked the scent. It reminded me of grapes. It wasn't strong because it dissipated rather quickly. I didn't experience any irritation, stinging or burning sensations while wearing this mask. I left it on for twenty minutes. It was still damp but I didn't want to go over the recommended time. The essence never fully sunk into my skin (I have oily, sensitive, acne-prone skin) and left a little bit of a film. I planned on applying makeup after this step today so I rinsed off the remaining essence, something I don't normally do. After rinsing off the essence I noticed my skin was very soft, moisturized, and brightened. It even reduced some of the redness I had on my cheeks. I can't testify to the anti-aging claim but I'm sure it's temporary as most mask effects are. My makeup stayed on very well today. I would rate this a 4.5/5.0 I can't give it a perfect score because the essence didn't absorb into my skin after quite a while but it's a great mask! I would definitely repurchase. I'm definitely surprised to see so many negative reviews for this mask.
brianna m.
Super refreshing and moisturizing. One of my favorite sheetmasks from nature republic. Love the scent. Leaves me looking super glowy and dewy but not greasy. When i'm done with the mask i remove and then pat the excess liquid into my skin for extra moisture. love it.
Regina S.
Tallahassee, FL
I love the Nature Republic sheet masks. This one smells awesome and leaves my skin feeling taught but also moisturized? It’s super effective and a favorite mask to do at night before bed so the serum sinks in better.
MY L.
Irvine, CA
I don't love the fit of this mask and the smell. it is an okay mask, but nothing to write home about. the effects don't last for very long. my face feels fairly moisturized after using this mask but that was it :/ there are so many other sheet masks out there that work much better
A L.
This smells like chemical
I was disappointed, the hydrating effect was short lived definitely will not reduce wrinkles..., there are better masks out there. I would recommend buying only one type of each mask and try to find the best fit for you.
Valerie C.
Northport
This mask is great! Especially if you're like me with year round allergies. It decreased the puffiness while smoothing and brightening all at the same time.
Lisa L.
Staten Island, NY
the scent on these sheets are amazing. not only are they super moisturizing but after your skin almost glows. it isnt harsh at all and i am a repeat buyer
Stephanie N.
This mask is so milky i used it after a long night out and it is a miracle my skin looked so great. It tingles your face and brings back your natural glow
Rose S.
Bronx, NY
I liked these sheets well enough, but wish I could customize the package that I bought. It smelled decent and left my skin temporarily moisturized.
Katelin D.
Portland, OR
Has anyone with sensitive skin tried this mask?