Nature Republic - Real Nature Mask Sheet (Acai Berry) 10 sheets uploaded by Amanda G.

BY NATURE REPUBLIC

Brand from South Korea: Nature Republic. Acai berry extracts moisturize and reduce wrinkles. How to Use: After washing the face,a pply toner to prepare the skin for the ext step of skin care. Open the pouch, pull out the mask, and place on the face. Using the eye area to align correctly. Remove after 10-20 minutes and gently pat for better absorption. Pack Size - 10 sheets see more...

• Has anyone with sensitive skin tried this mask? 1 Answers
Regina S.
Tallahassee, FL
I love the Nature Republic sheet masks. This one smells awesome and leaves my skin feeling taught but also moisturized? It’s super effective and a favorite mask to do at night before bed so the serum sinks in better.
Amanda G.
This mask claims that the açai berry extracts will moisturize skin and reduce wrinkles. The packaging feature a nice, digitally created print of drenched, plump açai berries. The mask is made of soft gauzy cotton with medium adherence (close to 20 minutes the edges kept lifting off my face). The mask fit is large around the edges but perfectly fit my nose. The mask features a milky white, opaque essence that has medium thickness. It is still more of a liquid than a gel. There wasn't any extra essence left in the mask package. I have heard some say that this mask smells like chemicals but I liked the scent. It reminded me of grapes. It wasn't strong because it dissipated rather quickly. I didn't experience any irritation, stinging or burning sensations while wearing this mask. I left it on for twenty minutes. It was still damp but I didn't want to go over the recommended time. The essence never fully sunk into my skin (I have oily, sensitive, acne-prone skin) and left a little bit of a film. I planned on applying makeup after this step today so I rinsed off the remaining essence, something I don't normally do. After rinsing off the essence I noticed my skin was very soft, moisturized, and brightened. It even reduced some of the redness I had on my cheeks. I can't testify to the anti-aging claim but I'm sure it's temporary as most mask effects are. My makeup stayed on very well today. I would rate this a 4.5/5.0 I can't give it a perfect score because the essence didn't absorb into my skin after quite a while but it's a great mask! I would definitely repurchase. I'm definitely surprised to see so many negative reviews for this mask.
MY L.
Irvine, CA
I don't love the fit of this mask and the smell. it is an okay mask, but nothing to write home about. the effects don't last for very long. my face feels fairly moisturized after using this mask but that was it :/ there are so many other sheet masks out there that work much better
A L.
This smells like chemical
I was disappointed, the hydrating effect was short lived definitely will not reduce wrinkles..., there are better masks out there. I would recommend buying only one type of each mask and try to find the best fit for you.
Stephanie N.
This mask is so milky i used it after a long night out and it is a miracle my skin looked so great. It tingles your face and brings back your natural glow
Alyanna L.
I didn't really like this face mask from Nature Republic as much as the others. I felt that after putting this on, there was no changes in my skin.
Rose S.
bronx, NY
I liked these sheets well enough, but wish I could customize the package that I bought. It smelled decent and left my skin temporarily moisturized.
M. J. H.
This is one of the best masks for moisturizing. It looks milky and is very soothing and hydrating. Inexpensive and worth three times as much.
meme l.
Wake Forest
super refreshing! really hydrated my skin, as well as brightened it a little. even smelled really good, too.
Samantha L.
Little Neck, NY
Just used this mask today and the fit really wasn't the greatest but it worked wonders for my skin!
Katelin D.
Portland, OR
Has anyone with sensitive skin tried this mask?