Nature Republic - Real Nature Maks Sheet (Royal Jelly) 10 sheets

by Nature Republic

Brand from South Korea: Nature Republic. Royal jelly extracts provide nourishment and reduce wrinkles. How to Use: After washing the face,a pply toner to prepare the skin for the ext step of skin care. Open the pouch, pull out the mask, and place on the face. Using the eye area to align correctly. Remove after 10-20 minutes and gently pat for better absorption. Pack Size - 10 sheets

Where can you find these in Canada?
Start your review of Nature Republic - Real Nature Maks Sheet (Royal Jelly) 10 sheets!
How would you rate this product?
Lexington, KY
I love this face mask. I use a different face mask almost every night and this is in the mix.
Swansea
Nature Republic - Real Nature Maks Sheet (Royal Jelly) 10 sheets uploaded by Sarah-Jane M.
This sheet mask claims to provide nourishment and reduce the appearance of wrinkles. The royal jelly extracts and adenosine can help improve the skins radiance and moisture retention. . This is a 3 layer cellulose sheet to provide a higher absorption efficiency and is soaked in essence, literally soaked! . I found the mask fitted my face okay, it wasn’t the best fit but I made it work. It was cooling when first applied and there was a very slight scent, not overpowering at all and after a few minutes of wear I couldn’t really smell it any more. . The recommended time for this is 10-20 minutes. I left this on for 10 minutes and when removed my face was drenched in the remaining essence. The essence was really tacky and took some time to work into my skin. The more it dried, the stickier it felt but this go once I applied my moisturiser. . I do feel that my face was hydrated from using this sheet mask, but I don’t think you’d see the benefits to wrinkles without prolonged use. I’m not sure if I’d use this mask again due to the tackiness.
Vancouver, BC
Nothing special, but I like the scent. Like all sheet masks, my skin feels plump and hydrated after using. To me, the type (royal jelly) doesn’t really matter because they all feel the same. Affordable, reliable sheet masks!
🍯REVIEW NATURE REPUBLIC Royal jelly pack 🍯 ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ I got this mask as a freebie with one order from a German online store ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ 🍯there’s lots of Korean on the packaging but since it’s honey themed I’d say it’s for soothing and calming your angry skin ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ 🍯FIT and ESSENCE: the fit was too big for my face and especially now the lower half of my face I had to fold it and it would still wrinkle up. The essence was more on the lightweight side and there wasn’t much essence left in the packaging. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ 🍯FEELING:the strong scent bothered me first, although it was a honey scent I didn’t like something about it. It was relaxing to wear but compared to other masks the feeling was rather average. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ 🍯IMMEDIATE EFFECT: my skin looked a little less angry and the blemishes less on fire. I had to wait a few minutes for the essence to sink in and afterwards my face felt smooth . ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ 🍯EFFECT NEXT MORNING: my skin doesn’t seem to be more hydrated than usual but all of the prior redness is gone. There were some pimples on the rise and it seems like they retreated, at least for another day but I’m not sure it’s solely because of the mask. ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ THOUGHTS: it is not my favorite honey sheet mask, I prefer the papa recipe ones a lot😍 but this mask also helped with redness so I’m glad I had it. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ #sheetmask #sheetmasklove #review #naturerepublic #sheetmasklover #royaljelly #honey #calming #soothing #acneprone #blemishprone
Nature republic mask sheets are one of my favourite sheet masks. They leave the skin so hydrated, soft snd luminous ! Perfect for that friday night skin rejuvenation therapy! Nature Republic - Real Nature Maks Sheet (Royal Jelly) 10 sheets
Nature Republic - Real Nature Maks Sheet (Royal Jelly) 10 sheets uploaded by Anisha B.
I love Nature Republic Sheet Masks. All of their products provide fresh and moisture to the skin. This Royal Jelly mask was full of nourishment and helps you to reduce wrinkles. I prefer to use it at night and leave it in my face until i feel it almost dry. At the next day you will feel your skin radiant.
Fit: too big, doesn't stick to my face correctly.
Scent: I can smell only alcohol, not a fan of it.
Material: cellulose
Ingredients: Contains Royal Jelly & Adenosine. It also contains lots of preservatives, Alcohol & Castor Oil.
How does it work? It's a bit sticky mask but I had no reactions to it - no allergic reactions and no comedogenic reactions. I kept it for about 15-20 minutes, my skin didn't nourish and I saw no wrinkle improvement. The mask itself felt really dry and there was no additional essence in the packaging.
Overall: this mask was pretty average.
Fit: too big, doesn't stick to my face correctly.
Scent: I can smell only alcohol, not a fan of it.
Material: cellulose
Overall: this mask was pretty average.
Nature Republic - Real Nature Maks Sheet (Royal Jelly) 10 sheets uploaded by #вoѕѕвaвe N.
I love sheet mask so much! I put it on whenever I'm home relaxing. The smell is very subtle not overpowering. Very cooling and feels nice on my skin. After I remove it my skin feels more hydrated. I would get this mask again.
Fit - a little big for my face, but i can manage
There is enough essence for reuse it on the next day, smells like honey, and make my skin feel smooth and moist, especially in the day after. Also it did help me with my acne.
Fit - a little big for my face, but i can manage