Nature Republic - Real Nature Maks Sheet (Royal Jelly) 10 sheets

by Nature Republic

Brand from South Korea: Nature Republic. Royal jelly extracts provide nourishment and reduce wrinkles. How to Use: After washing the face,a pply toner to prepare the skin for the ext step of skin care. Open the pouch, pull out the mask, and place on the face. Using the eye area to align correctly. Remove after 10-20 minutes and gently pat for better absorption. Pack Size - 10 sheets

Where can you find these in Canada?
Start your review of Nature Republic - Real Nature Maks Sheet (Royal Jelly) 10 sheets!
How would you rate this product?
A very average mask. Super cute packaging and has a pleasant smell but compared to the other masks i've tried from this brand this one doesn't seem as effective. It leaves me very sticky! It's very affordable but i feel like maybe they can change something in this formula because of the stickiness.
Savannah, GA
I'm a huge fan of masks, especially those for dry skin. I wasn't impressed with this particular mask. The scent is too strong: think chemicals. And the moisturizing effect wasn't all that great. I think this mask is best for someone with normal skin.
Arcadia, CA
I personally found that this mask was hydrating, but made me look oily the day after, even after I washed my face. It also was sticky when on the face to almost an unpleasant degree. I think this would be better suited for people with much dryer skin.
This mask is just average.  Luckily for my sensitive skin, it didn't negatively affect it.  But I think there are other honey masks that are better.  This sheet mask contains alcohol, and you can feel and smell it.  I didn't see any positive effects either, I feel like it was more just a burst of moisture for the night.
Brooklyn, NY
The mask had a lot of essence to it and felt refreshing and calming on my skin. However, it was too big for my face (although my face is generally small) and left my face with a sticky texture afterwards. I’m not a big fan of the sticky texture, but my skin does feel nourished and moisturized the next morning.
Hawthorne , CA
My husband got a 10 pieces free of this mask, this is pretty good, smells good too.For me it is very effective, makes my face soft and supple.This is a bit pricey if you will only buy one but Nature Republic always have a good deal for their masks.
Chapel Hill, NC
This smells like chemical I was disappointed, the hydrating effect was short lived..., there are better masks out there. I would recommend buying only one type of each mask and try to find the best fit for you.
DeLand
Purchased at: YesStyle
Smells just like honey and has a sticky feel that helps the mask stay on your face, but still feels comfortable! Very good with healing tired skin.
Makes my skin feel amazing. Not usually a fan of sheet masks but i have to say this one is awesome! Very hydrating and helps my skin feel smooth
I love all of nature republics products! The masks are so good and leave your face feeling so fresh and refreshed all day