Viveca C.
Love this foam cleanser. Smells good, takes away most of your makeup and doesn't irritate my skin. In fact, it moisturises too. It's around $11 so the value is great. The only thing is that I have a very extensive face cleansing procedure because I've always been told that sleeping with your makeup is AWFUL for you.

While this cleanser doesn't take out all impurities from your pores, it does do the most basic function of getting rid of surface makeup.

My procedure is as follows: makeup wipe remover, a specific makeup remover that digs into my pores, then the foam cleanser.

So with my other products, it works well to clean my face to its maximum capacity. Just needs a little more work if it were to stand on its own. But for the price, it's fantastic.