BY NATURE REPUBLIC

Brand from South Korea: Nature Republic. The 3-in-1 total multi-serum firms up skin around the eyes, mouth, and neck. Take appropriate amount and gently apply from inside to outside along the skin texture. see more...

Katelyn V.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
This product is what first got me into skincare. It looks like liquid gold right out the bottle. I used it for an entire year till it was empty, and my wrinkles improved DRASTICALLY. I suffer from a lot of premature aging to due type 1 diabetes. Mostly around my mouth and eyes. Now i am not afraid to smile because my wrinkles. I would get this again, sadly it is a little more pricey than most on the market, BUT ITS WORTH IT.
Taylor K.
Lake Charles, LA
Been using this product for a couple months and although it nice I realized the one I got doesn’t work for the problems with my skin. But work well with other products I used to keep my skin brighter and cleaner looking
Christie N.
This is great as a multipurpose serum. It is light and not greasy and a little goes a long way.
Jenn H.
Canada
Apologies in advance but this review is actually for the snail serum. There's was no option for it.

I love love the snail line. I feel like it's super hydrating but still very light and none greasy formula. Most of all I find that is repairs and damaged skin or dry skin. Because snail slime has regenerating properties!

The price if you buy in Korea is cheap! I got 2 bottles for about $35 cad!!! And the packaging is so luxurious - same as the ginseng royal silk serum!

Would certainly buy this stuff again!
Audrey E.
This one is was voted as the No. 1 best selling serum or face care in Asia. It totally exceeded my expectations. Aside from it smells so good, it is very gentle on the face. I'm always waking up to a fresh and supple face everytime I use this 😻