Nature Republic Fresh Steam Cream for Combination and Oily Skin 100ml uploaded by Echo M.

BY NATURE REPUBLIC

NATURE REPUBLIC Fresh Steam Cream for Combination and Oily Skin 100ml ★ 100ml ★ Moisturized and light texture. Delivers moisture and creates oil veil. Product Details : : African shea butter is applied to high-temperature steam of 100℃ and stabilizes... see more...

Buy on Amazon
STACY M.
Washington, NJ
My absolute FAVORITE. My skin was suffering with dry skin because of the cold temperatures and my current moisturizers at the time just wasn’t cutting it. When I was introduced to this product, my skin has gotten so much better. It feels super moisturized and super soft as if my skin wasn’t on the brink of cracking. I LOVE this product so much!
Natalie F.
Lynwood, CA
This cream will leave you feeling soft and smooth, great for oily or dry skin. My go to when I get out the shower & nights after I clean my face.
Echo M.
Burnaby, BC
I love this series and use both the shea butter fresh and shea butter moist steam creams as day and night creams. It is hard to find in vancouver so i stock up whenever i visit korea. The Fresh version is much lighter vs the Moist...in the winter I usually stick with just the Moist version. It lasts longer too since it is a thicker consistancy. I have used this product for 5 yrs now and still love it!