Nature Republic Collagen Dream Set: 90 Skin Booster 150ml + 70 Emulsion 150ml 4pcs

BY NATURE REPUBLIC

Brand from South Korea: Nature Republic see more...

Janet N.
Moreno Valley
Its very moisturizing and easy to use. Pretty good price for what it is. I love the brand (Nature Republic) It doesn't make your skin oily which is really good. At first, I didn't think I would like it but now that I tried it, I love it so much. I'm already almost out of it so I have to go get more soon!
Carolyn M.
Compton, CA
I only have the 70 emulsion and I received several as samples, but I have noticed a difference in the puffiness under my eyes which is wonderful and has been a big problem since I lack sleep often :/ ...