NATURE REPUBLIC Bee Venom Emulsion

by Nature Republic

NATURE REPUBLIC Brandfacial-toners CategoryBeauty Supplies for Women

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of NATURE REPUBLIC Bee Venom Emulsion!
Leslie N.
Hillsboro, OR
I’m a huge fan of this brand & I like this stuff. It’s suppose to help with acne. It doesn’t try out my skin & make it feel really nice.
Youchin K.
Maryland, USA
Have been using a whole set of toner and serum for a year to see if my acne could lessen since i had have a lot of rashes and pimples. It only triggers your facial oils and makes it more swollen as you should not touch any rash or swollen areas with serum or toner. Try washing four face instead!
Karla G.
Brooklyn, NY
The Bee Venom Emulsion, is intended for trouble skin. The emulsion is lightweight and a little goes a long way. Helps reduce redness and soothe the skin. The Bee Venom Emulsion retails for $15.90 online at the Nature Republic USA website which in my opinion is a pretty good price. As stated above, this emulsion is targeted to those who have troubled skin, and so if you do I recommend you trying it out.
Victoria  L.
Chestermere, AB
NATURE REPUBLIC Bee Venom Emulsion uploaded by Victoria  L.
I use this product in the line with the face wash and face mist each day. I love how it feels on my face and how it sits under makeup. My skin has improved drastically. It absolutely exceeded my expectations. 10 weeks between the before and after photos. No makeup.

Looking for your answer?