Nature Republic Bamboo Charcoal Nose & T-zone Pack: Toner 33ml + Pack 25ml 33ml + 25ml uploaded by Jackie H.

BY NATURE REPUBLIC

Brand from South Korea: Nature Republic see more...

Jackie H.
Cedar Park
I only have the Nature Republic Bamboo Charcoal Mud Pack. The Bamboo Charcoal Mud Pack is a good cheaper option for other charcoal masks. It mattifies and removes skin impurities from pores. The consistency is a little oily when it comes out, so you will have to stir it up.
Andrea R.
Torrance, CA
I purchased this kit after hearing someone rave about it. When I tried it I was a bit confused because all the instructions were in Korean so I set off to find a YouTube video. I found little to none on this product, especially in English...the product was good, but the process took a while
Marley S.
I bought this product last November and I am almost on the last squeeze. I do like the cute packaging and the steps however it doesn't get rid of all my blackheads. I'd say it gets ride of 45% of them but maybe I just need something more stronger since I do have large pores.
Melanie V.
Brooklyn, NY
This chaorcal define helps remove blackheads and excess sebum which is why it's a product that I highly recommend. It does take some time to get use to how much you should put on but once you get the hang of it, it'll work wonders.
Danielle P.
It is good for the nose. I think the charcoal nose pack doesn't peel off in one piece. This makes it hard to remove quickly and easily. I had to wash it off instead. The toner is nice smelling.
Nadia S.
Brooklyn, NY
I was expecting a little more from this product. Your nose is soft and clean afterwards it may just be the little extra attention. However it is gentle and some what effective
Madeline M.
Chino, CA
I didn’t like this at all...the product didn’t do what it’s supposed to do and I saw no results at all. After awhile it was just taking up space on my shelf honestly.i love nature republic just not this product 👎🏽
Love X.
Felt like it didn't do anything to my pores. It took more effort to use and had little effect. Got one for my sister too and she wasn't feeling it either. We used it once to try and never touched it again. $12 for each pack. Wasted $24 total. Shame they don't have samples nor mini facials like Origins before buying it. The only nature republic closest to me is 4 hours away. Not easy to get a hold of and can't return easily either. Won't be buying that again.
Gabriela V.
I don’t really feel like it did much to my skin but it was super fun to apply and peel off! It worked more on my husbands nose he’s got larger pores than I do
Christy H.
Bronx, NY
I like how the product come with a toner and nose strip. The process is fun to do, but it doesnt get all of the blackheads out. Leaves the skin feeling clean.