BY NATURE REPUBLIC

Brand from South Korea: Nature Republic see more...

Alissa J.
Clive, IA
I love me some charcoal masks! This is my favourite it doesn’t irritate my sensitive skin and the fragrance isn’t too strong! I love how my skin feels after; and they are easy to find. Plus they are affordable they make it in my routine.
Kara S.
Temecula, CA
This mask was okay. It did slip a little and didn’t fully fit my small shaped head. There weren’t any extreme results after one use. It’s packaging was okay and easy enough to open. I wouldn’t recommend this product since I didn’t get any noticeable results. Nature Republic Bamboo Charcoal Black Mask Sheet (1pc) 27ml
Anne K.
This is a great purifying, and detoxifying mask, that keeps your face nourished, well after you take the mask off. My pores, and skin look, and feel so much healthier after I’ve used this mask. Highly recommend!!
Tennille N.
Sacramento, CA
I love sheet mask. This charcoal mask from Nature Republic is great . Easy to use and can be found for a good price. I love to buy from KP marketplace. They have a great Korean Beauty store inside. Totally recommend!!
Melanie V.
Brooklyn, NY
I looove this charcoal mask. It is everything I have ever wanted and more. Definitely recommend this product for various reasons. First it really does help clean your face and second it also hydrates your skin.
Heather R.
Carmichael, CA
It was refreshing, but I didn't affect my skin very much. It also comes with a LOT of product, so if you have an extra container, you have squeezed some into it and save it for later. Otherwise, you have too much on your face and it just doesn't absorb well. I still enjoy them for "at home spa days" as they force me to just lay back and relax while I have them on my face.
Abby H.
I am obsessed with everything Nature Republic sells! I have tried so many of their products and have not been disappointed by any! I would recommend everything and anything by the brand Nature Republic to everyone!
Donnesha F.
New Bern, NC
Love this product is really healthy for my skin I use it as a skin routine in the morning as well as at night and I would recommend it to anybody to use it
Eileen M.
Salisbury, MA
I actually try to use a face mask a day, for an inexpensive mask, it does it's job. I do use these fairly often in my skin care regimen.
Phebean C.
Columbus , OH
This product is amazing out of this world to dir for not literally you half to try it its cheap and affordable you wont regret it i didnt.