BY NATURE REPUBLIC

Changes damaged hair into silky and shiny hair. No silicon. Nutritional care pack that offers intensive care to damaged hair by blow dry, perm, and hair dying. Argon oil, rosehip oil, and evening primrose oil offer moisture and nutrition to skin. 200ml/6.76oz. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Abby H.
I am obsessed with everything Nature Republic sells! I have tried so many of their products and have not been disappointed by any! I would recommend everything and anything by the brand Nature Republic to everyone!
Sofya G.
A really nice hydrating mask for the hair. It leaves me here feeling very soft and silky and feels like a really deep conditioner.
Phebean C.
Columbus, OH
This product is amazing highly satisfying gets the work done 5 stars completely it cheap and affordable the packaging is unbelivable you half to get it you dont know what your missing out on untill you try it.
Djihane D.
Zan S.
I love this hair pack! I have even used a very tiny amount as a leave in when my hair has been particularly unruly. I have thin but curly hair and this really helps cut down on the frozen while helping define the curls. I only wash and condition my hair a couple times during the week so I do use this most times. It's great if you can take the time to wrap your hair and let it sit but it is still amazing being used as a regular conditioner. I also love the fave that it smells amazing and that one container lasts forever!
Idoia A.
This is a really really good hair pack even for bleached hair. I used this every time I wash my hair (2 or 3 days a week max), left it on for 5 minutes and my hair would be moisturized until the following day I should wash my hair. It does have dimethicone, which is a silicone that sometimes "gives the illusion" that something is soft (a lot of make up foundation have it), but it really leaves the hair looking amazing: very bright, with A LOT of movement and hydrated. I love this and totally recommend it, specially if you're struggling with dry hair.
Christine K.
Toronto
I got samples of the shampoo, and the hair pack and its amazing!! It really made my hair feel and look so soft and silky. It also smells really nice. I use it 1-2 times a week depending on how bad, dry, and damaged my hair feels. I think the shampoo and the hair pack works really well together
Julie S.
It made my hair so soft and it smells so good. I love using this product. I have only have the sample but I'll definitely buy the full one be a useful I love this so much.
Crita A.
Norcross, GA
This hair pack is everything!!! It's like it brings your hair back to life. My hair is very dry, which causes it to shed. It surprisingly kept my hair very moisturized without that heavy feeling,
Mia L.
Gatineau
This deep care hair pack is seriously awesome! It does an amazing job at really moisturizing your hair and it has a amazing scent. I used this when I had long hair and it would get very dry and brittle because of heat and hair products, but after I would use this, my hair would be so soft! I definitely recommend it!
Han T.
Is this like a conditioner and can be used Everyday?
Paola M.
How well does it works on curly hair? How often do you use it?
Florence W.
Duluth, GA
Is this suitable for curly hair?