Personal CareNature Republic
Argon Essential Deep Care Hair Pack

Nature Republic Argon Essential Deep Care Hair Pack

by Nature Republic

Changes damaged hair into silky and shiny hair. No silicon. Nutritional care pack that offers intensive care to damaged hair by blow dry, perm, and hair dying. Argon oil, rosehip oil, and evening primrose oil offer moisture and nutrition to skin. 200ml/6.76oz.

Can this be used on color-treated hair?
Is this suitable for curly hair?
How well does it works on curly hair? How often do you use it?
Start your review of Nature Republic Argon Essential Deep Care Hair Pack!
Andrea H.
Pasadena, CA
My hair is super fine and was quite damaged after dying it a couple times, so I was looking for something that would moisturize my hair. Nature republic is known for their amazing argan oil hair products so I decided to try this out. I really love how amazing it smells! I leave it on my hair for about 5-10 minutes in a shower cap. It moisturizes my hair and leaves it feeling super smooth. I also love the fact that it's affordable compared to most american brands.
Zhuldyz Z.
Brooklyn, NY
Nature Republic Argon Essential Deep Care Hair Pack uploaded by Zhuldyz Z.
Nature Republic, Argan Essential Deep Care Hair Pack, 200 ml. I have died my hair , so after shampoo I need use it always. I love this hair product it leaves me hair looking shiny and smooth as well as feeling healthy not mention the smell is so amazing.
Megan K.
Houston
This is the best hair mask I’ve ever used. I only need to use it about once a week and it leaves my hair super super hydrated and soft. I’ve also heard from my friends that it’s good for people with really curly hair that don’t wash their hair often.
Karen L.
Fresh Meadows, NY
I brought this a while ago when I used to dye my hair. To be honest, I didn’t see a huge difference in my hair so I didn’t end up buying it again. I did love the smell of it though.
Shawna R.
Louisville, KY
I love this hair pack so much. I have really dry, frizzy hair, and this product makes it so smooth and shiny. It has a nice, subtle smell, too. I apply it in the shower and let it sit for as long as possible before rinsing it out. I just wish it was easier to find because it often sells out.
Crita A.
Norcross, GA
This hair pack is everything!!! It's like it brings your hair back to life. My hair is very dry, which causes it to shed. It surprisingly kept my hair very moisturized without that heavy feeling,
Amanda V.
Got this product as samples from the store and loved it! Was only able to get two uses from my sample but could tell the effects it had on my very dry and damaged hair! I can not wait to return and get mor.
Robin H.
Kimper, KY
This is an amazing hair pack if you need some added hydrated to your hair. My hair gets to be dry from over styling and products but this makes it soft and smooth with every use
Heather C.
New Hyde Park, NY
This hair mask has an amazing scent and it does its job moisturizing hair. I usually leave it on for 15 minutes on the ends of my hair and it really reduces the frizz. It’s also super affordable and overall I highly recommend!!
San Lae Lae C.
This smells like a heaven of flowers... I'm going to be honest I'm mainly giving it 5 stars from its smell. I think the product is affordable and does a decent job but I don't see any significant or noticable change on my hair. I do use many hair products so maybe that's why I don't see any affects?