Add a Photo

By NATURE REPUBLIC
Changes damaged hair into silky and shiny hair. No silicon. Nutritional care pack that offers intensive care to damaged hair by blow dry, perm, and hair dying. Argon oil, rosehip oil, and evening primrose oil offer moisture and nutrition to skin. 200ml/6.76oz.
Ana B.
Ana B.

I have bleached my hair in the past year and my hair got super dry. Trying to give it back some life, I decided to pick this is at the Nature Republic store in LA. I LOVE IT. So easy to use and makes my hair super soft. I first shampoo and rinse my hair and apply a decent amount of products throughout the ends of my hair. After 10-15 minutes, I pop in the shower and rinse it out and my hair is moisturized and soft. Definitely a great hair mask, especially for the price.
Andrea H.
Andrea H.
Pasadena, CA

My hair is super fine and was quite damaged after dying it a couple times, so I was looking for something that would moisturize my hair. Nature republic is known for their amazing argan oil hair products so I decided to try this out. I really love how amazing it smells! I leave it on my hair for about 5-10 minutes in a shower cap. It moisturizes my hair and leaves it feeling super smooth. I also love the fact that it's affordable compared to most american brands.
Mia L.
Mia L.
Gatineau

This deep care hair pack is seriously awesome! It does an amazing job at really moisturizing your hair and it has a amazing scent. I used this when I had long hair and it would get very dry and brittle because of heat and hair products, but after I would use this, my hair would be so soft! I definitely recommend it!
Amanda V.
Amanda V.

Got this product as samples from the store and loved it! Was only able to get two uses from my sample but could tell the effects it had on my very dry and damaged hair! I can not wait to return and get mor.
Crita A.
Crita A.
Norcross, GA

This hair pack is everything!!! It's like it brings your hair back to life. My hair is very dry, which causes it to shed. It surprisingly kept my hair very moisturized without that heavy feeling,
Yna C.
Yna C.

Works super great for my hair....at first it was so dry but I used this at least once a week, then my hair was soon so moisturized. Definitely recommend this hair mask

Join Now