BY NATURE REPUBLIC

Changes damaged hair into silky and shiny hair. No silicon. Nutritional care pack that offers intensive care to damaged hair by blow dry, perm, and hair dying. Argon oil, rosehip oil, and evening primrose oil offer moisture and nutrition to skin. 200ml/6.76oz. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Ana B.
Ana B.
I have bleached my hair in the past year and my hair got super dry. Trying to give it back some life, I decided to pick this is at the Nature Republic store in LA. I LOVE IT. So easy to use and makes my hair super soft. I first shampoo and rinse my hair and apply a decent amount of products throughout the ends of my hair. After 10-15 minutes, I pop in the shower and rinse it out and my hair is moisturized and soft. Definitely a great hair mask, especially for the price.
Andrea H.
Andrea H.
Pasadena, CA
My hair is super fine and was quite damaged after dying it a couple times, so I was looking for something that would moisturize my hair. Nature republic is known for their amazing argan oil hair products so I decided to try this out. I really love how amazing it smells! I leave it on my hair for about 5-10 minutes in a shower cap. It moisturizes my hair and leaves it feeling super smooth. I also love the fact that it's affordable compared to most american brands.
Crita A.
Crita A.
Norcross, GA
This hair pack is everything!!! It's like it brings your hair back to life. My hair is very dry, which causes it to shed. It surprisingly kept my hair very moisturized without that heavy feeling,
Zan S.
Zan S.
I love this hair pack! I have even used a very tiny amount as a leave in when my hair has been particularly unruly. I have thin but curly hair and this really helps cut down on the frozen while helping define the curls. I only wash and condition my hair a couple times during the week so I do use this most times. It's great if you can take the time to wrap your hair and let it sit but it is still amazing being used as a regular conditioner. I also love the fave that it smells amazing and that one container lasts forever!
Amanda V.
Amanda V.
Got this product as samples from the store and loved it! Was only able to get two uses from my sample but could tell the effects it had on my very dry and damaged hair! I can not wait to return and get mor.
Idoia A.
Idoia A.
This is a really really good hair pack even for bleached hair. I used this every time I wash my hair (2 or 3 days a week max), left it on for 5 minutes and my hair would be moisturized until the following day I should wash my hair. It does have dimethicone, which is a silicone that sometimes "gives the illusion" that something is soft (a lot of make up foundation have it), but it really leaves the hair looking amazing: very bright, with A LOT of movement and hydrated. I love this and totally recommend it, specially if you're struggling with dry hair.
Christine K.
Christine K.
Toronto
I got samples of the shampoo, and the hair pack and its amazing!! It really made my hair feel and look so soft and silky. It also smells really nice. I use it 1-2 times a week depending on how bad, dry, and damaged my hair feels. I think the shampoo and the hair pack works really well together
Julie S.
Julie S.
It made my hair so soft and it smells so good. I love using this product. I have only have the sample but I'll definitely buy the full one be a useful I love this so much.
Yna C.
Yna C.
Works super great for my hair....at first it was so dry but I used this at least once a week, then my hair was soon so moisturized. Definitely recommend this hair mask
Mia L.
Mia L.
Gatineau
This deep care hair pack is seriously awesome! It does an amazing job at really moisturizing your hair and it has a amazing scent. I used this when I had long hair and it would get very dry and brittle because of heat and hair products, but after I would use this, my hair would be so soft! I definitely recommend it!
Han T.
Han T.
Is this like a conditioner and can be used Everyday?
Florence W.
Florence W.
Duluth, GA
Is this suitable for curly hair?
Paola M.
Paola M.
How well does it works on curly hair? How often do you use it?