BY NATURE REPUBLIC

Brand from South Korea: Nature Republic

Love X.
I’ve used this a while ago and I love the smell! It was my first hair mask and it was a heavenly experience. It made my hair feel smooth and soft! I just couldn’t soft touching my hair. It was also pretty cheap $7 for a bottle when I got it
Yasmine S.
Saint Albans, NY
Im an African American women with curl hair that looks thick but isn’t too thick. I have natural hair, not processed. This hair mask surprisingly works very well for my hair. It gets very dry so this mask always helps. Just wish they gave more of a sample size for people with more hair, but it’s a Korean brand lol ...
Jennifer B.
Lake Charles, LA
This is very moisturizing and does wonders. I also adore the fact that the products in it are all natural
Shannon M.
Bridgeport , CT
I am obsessed with this hair mask! Definitely leaves your hair soft and frizz free! I like to leave it in longer than recommend, it sides wonders for my hair!
Phebean C.
Columbus , OH
This product is amazing out of this world to dir for not literally you half to try it its cheap and affordable you wont regret it i didnt.