BY NATURE REPUBLIC

Brand from South Korea: Nature Republic

Buy on YesStyl...
stacey l.
This is one of the masks available at Nature Republic that is part of their more expensive lines. It smells great and I find my skin bright and hydrated after using this mask. I would definitely recommend it if you’re looking to spend a little more for your Korean skin care sheet masks.
Winifer B.
miramar, FL
I love love this sheet face mask, I think is one of the best on the market. It’s highly hydrating and leaves your skin glowy. Just put it on, relax and take a nice 20 minutes nap!
Chelsea L.
Minneapolis , MN
It’s cheap and it does it’s job well! After putting on the mask don’t throw away the package because they always have a lot of “lotion” left inside. Make sure to use them either as hand cream or apply it to your neck
Kaitlan A.
I am absolutely in love with hydro gel masks! And this one did not disappoint.. so amazing and works so well to hydrate my irritated skin after a long work day. Bought this online. I would definitely repurchase.
Nicole C.
I used this in the winter when my skin was very dry from the cold weather. It had instant results and did not cause me to break out. I have used this mask for many months and I recommend this product to others.
Take K.
My skin is soft and smooth after use. It also leaves my face plump and soothed. I love to use the extra product in the packaging on my elbows and knees and décolletage. I will definitely buy again!
Abby H.
I am obsessed with everything Nature Republic sells! I have tried so many of their products and have not been disappointed by any! I would recommend everything and anything by the brand Nature Republic to everyone!
Phebean C.
Columbus, OH
This product is amazing out of this world to dir for not literally you half to try it its cheap and affordable you wont regret it i didnt.
Jessica O.
I love this brand and this product!! I’ve added this to my skincare routine and it has been unbelievably wonderful to my skin.
Jess B.
Probably the most refreshing face mask I’ve done to date. I usually splurge on this once a month when I’m having a rough day.