BY NATURE REPUBLIC

Brand from South Korea: Nature Republic. Deeply hydrates and delivers nutrients to your eye area. How to use: 1. After washing your face, remove transparent film and apply the patch for 30 - 40 minutes. 2. Remove the patch and dab the remaining essence for absorption.

Marley S.
I bought three of these bad boys and I am telling you that this works wonders!!!! I usually apply these to my under eye in the morning after a night out; it gets rid of my puffiness and droopy skin. It rejuvenates my eyes and reduces and fine wrinkles. It helps me start of the morning of right.
Montalia H.
Palatka, FL
I really want to try these I heard great things about them n seen good reviews they look really gentle I wake up sometime with lil bags up under my eyes so I want to try them most definitely will go get me some
Tina M.
Polson, MT
The little eye patches do a nice job of moisturizing the under eye and reducing bags and puffiness . I loved the way it felt and they where easy to use. I do think the claims are over stated but it is a nice relaxing thing to do.
Keanna T.
This product gives your under eyes that youth full appearance and takes away the dullness very nice product. The only thing is that it slips sometimes you have to be careful when using.
Shereen A.
Youngstown , OH
This helps with my under eye circles that are huge and not cute! I am glad to be able to get this and the packaging and I am the first time user and glad I was able to use and I recommend 100%
Nadia S.
Brooklyn, NY
Really nice treatment for under my eyes! Nice cooling and made me look refreshing. I only used it once but will repurchase for the future anytime I need a pick me up!
Phebean C.
Columbus , OH
This product is amazing really cheap stuff there very affordable lots of discounts it really met my expectations that I really like the packaging was out of this world and it really met my expectations better then any other product I have tried its truly one of a kind.
Emily H.
Felt cooling on my skin. The texture of the patches is weird at first, and they feel like they won’t stay on, but they stay on pretty well. Made the skin under my eyes feel hydrated.
Austine L.
Olympia, WA
Absolutely fantastic. One side is textured for your convenience and holy 💩 they work. I went for looking like I'm dead on arrival to a normal person.
Gabriela V.
They took the puffiness away from my eyes they looked very hydrated too I would buy it for like a special event