GroceryPantryNature Nate's
100% Pure Raw & Filtered Organic Honey - 16oz

Nature Nate's 100% Pure Raw & Filtered Organic Honey - 16oz

by Nature Nate's

NULL

Do this honey comes in different flavors[product:nature-nates-organic-honey,-16-oz]?
Start your review of Nature Nate's 100% Pure Raw & Filtered Organic Honey - 16oz!
Melissa R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
Nature Nate's 100% Pure Raw & Filtered Organic Honey - 16oz uploaded by Melissa R.
Purchased at: Walmart
Este producto no puede faltar en mi hogar. Lo uso para carnes, dolor de garganta, te y preparar medicina
Blair B.
Cayce, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Nature Nate's 100% Pure Raw & Filtered Organic Honey - 16oz uploaded by Blair B.
Thanks to PinchMe, I received NATURE NATE'S 100% PURE ORGANIC, RAW & UNFILTERED HONEY, complimentary, in exchange for my honest review. I tend to be picky about my honey. Nature Nate's was tasty, ideally sweet, and 100% pure. No strange after taste, or any unfiltered chunks. My only complaint is wishing I had more!
Sarah W.
Louisville, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Nature Nate's 100% Pure Raw & Filtered Organic Honey - 16oz uploaded by Sarah W.
Thick honey. Tastes all natural. Says 100% pure organic Honey! Packed in Texas. I just prefer local honey when it’s allergy season. Has religious references on the bottle. Would buy again if I were to buy everything organic, but I’m not like that right now. Does have a disclaimer not to give to babies under 1yr. Nature Nate's 100% Pure Raw & Filtered Organic Honey - 16oz
Tadeeja A.
Salisbury
Nature Nate's 100% Pure Raw & Filtered Organic Honey - 16oz uploaded by Tadeeja A.
Nature Nate's Organic Honey, 32 Oz For all the honey I've had out there, which honestly hasn't accounted for much (which is why I gave it a 4 instead of 5 stars), it's a really great option for use as a sweetener and flavoring in yogurt, tea, etc. in my opinion.
Teesha  S.
Parker, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Nature Nate's 100% Pure Raw & Filtered Organic Honey - 16oz uploaded by Teesha  S.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a top three honey. I love this in my tea. It’s my favorite to add when I really want to taste the honey flavor and not just sweeten something. I love that its organic and good for you... Always a plus!
Semaria S.
Memphis, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 6
1,364 reviews
Nature Nate's 100% Pure Raw & Filtered Organic Honey - 16oz uploaded by Semaria S.
I love honey for my teas. I generally choose local options when I visit the farmer's market. However, today while shopping in Kroger's I needed a honey asap. I chose this based on the label. Organic, raw and unfiltered. Deliciously sweet!
Karen A.
Columbus, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Target
Muy deliciosa natural el sabor deliciosa yo la recomiendo me encanto esta miel.. Con pan tostado..super
Michelle M.
Beautiful honey. It’s raw so it has all the benefits. I like this company because they really seem to put a lot of thought into their product. The bottle is even BPA free!
Marissa  J.
Ann Arbor, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Best tasting homey I’ve ever had. I keep it in my kitchen. This is good, quality honey.
Abbie F.
Geneseo, IL
This honey is really good and doesn’t crystallize like some do. I love the easy squeeze bottle and it makes for less mess when the kids use it. Price point was fair and competitive with other honey, but I’m happy with the purchase!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...