BY NATURE NATE'S

Natural, raw and unfiltered Nature Nates Honey is the perfect addition to any treat! see more...

Alyssa S.
Honey is awesome, but RAW honey is where it's at, way good for you! So either buy raw, or get bees ;) yeah it costs more than the cheap stuff, but it's way better and way cheaper than buying your own bees!
Sheila B.
Lakewood Ranch, FL
You want good honey, but don't want to spend a crazy amount of money? This is an excellent choice. Excellent flavor and you can get a 32oz bottle, for less than $13.00 in Amazon. It covers all my "honey" needs (salad, cheese plates, iced coffee) and protects my pocket at the same time.
Omeka E.
Eastvale , CA
And he is really good and it's all natural I put it in everything to my TV I also sometimes mix it with my salad dressing just to give it a little sweet taste on the Armandshoney is a really good thing for your body
Patrice M.
My kids love this brand honey! They use it in their tea, on their sunburn, on their toast or oatmeal. I buy a big bottle at Sam's Club and it last a month with my three kids.
Rockea J.
Bridgeport , CT
This is some of the best honey I ever taste u can actually taste the honey floral flavor & it's better for you