BY NATURE MADE

Helps The Body s Natural Defense System. Zinc has immune-enhancing properties and is also vital for normal growth and development.* No Artificial Colors No Artificial Flavors No Preservatives No Chemical Solvents, Yeast, Starch or Gluten. Recommended By Pharmacists. Zinc tablets made to Nature Made s guaranteed purity and potency standards. *This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.  This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. see more...

Dom-unique A.
Dom-unique A.
Dekalb, IL
Zinc is good to keep my hair from shedding as much when I comb it. Therefore my hair has appeared much thicker since taking it. My skin has also improved, although my skin was clear anyway I almost glow now. The con is no matter what I eat and how much I get extremely nauseous.
Amy D.
Amy D.
Belle Isle, FL
I take one pill daily each morning for skincare benefits. It's a small pill. Easy to swallow. I'm a fan. I read somewhere that zinc helps to control/lessen the severity of breakouts and it's made a noticeable difference in my skin after about 2 weeks of continuous use.
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Le Mars, IA
There are so many help benefits to taking zinc. I have my husband taking it every day and he doesn't get sick nearly as often as he used to. These can help with imbalances in your body as well. I bought mine at fareway and I will buy them again when we need some more!
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
I tried taking these a few times and every time I got very nauseous. Even if I ate before too. Not sure if it's the brand's type of zinc or just zinc itself that I can't tolerate because I've had other supplements by this brand and haven't had a problem.
Cheyenne B.
Cheyenne B.
I recently took this when I was starting to get sick. I don't know if it really worked cause I still got sick. But I think the price was good. And I think it helped me get better faster.
Somerset, KY
I work in healthcare so I take zinc to boost my immune system and I've found since I've been taking it that I've not gotten sick nearly as often as I used to
Victoria P.
Victoria P.
Pleasant Pr, WI
Wellness Guru Expert
Wonderful for colds! I always take this when I start getting a sore throat and it helps with the soreness. Zinc is great for boasting your immune system and keeping you healthy when everyone around you has a cold.
Lourdes S.
Lourdes S.
centerville, OH
This is great to build the immune system and help build protein in your system. I started taking this when I was a vegetarian.
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Halifax, MA
I use this as a hormonal balance with a few other supplements and it really has decreased my breakouts I love this stuff I should take the high dosage but it was out of stock and this still works great.
Megan C.
Tried this today and was nauseous for 3 hours. I ate something before I took it too. I would suggest eating a big meal when you take it to prevent side effects.