Nature Made Zinc

Helps The Body s Natural Defense System. Zinc has immune-enhancing properties and is also vital for normal growth and development.* No Artificial Colors No Artificial Flavors No Preservatives No Chemical Solvents, Yeast, Starch or Gluten. Recommended By Pharmacists. Zinc tablets made to Nature Made s guaranteed purity and potency standards. *This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.  This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Amanda M.
I take this everyday and it’s great. Got it from amazon. No negative side effects. Perfect to help me get the nutrients I need. Will buy again when I run out. Great for women ttc. Recommend it for anyone .
Juliana J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Great to boost your immune system. I take these on a regular basis which helps keep me from getting sick. I notice a real difference when I don't take them. They are small pills with no flavor and easy to swallow. You can usually get these at CVS for bogo.
Cia W.
Middletown, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I started taking zinc to help my acne and although my acne is still here my skin has a great glow to it! It does help keep my oils and acne at bay. Its the only vitamin icons take and not get nauseous. I believe it helps to improve my health too
Rachel P.
San Marcos, CA
Whenever I feel I am getting down with a cold I always take zinc to build my immune system and to fight of any bacteria trying to break me. Easy to take and no bitter tastes!
Meta Marie H.
South Bend, IN
This stuff is great for boosting the immune system. The tablets don't have as bad of a taste or smell as other supplements. These are nice and small as well, whereas some others are uncomfortable large.
Victoria P.
Pleasant Pr, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Wonderful for colds! I always take this when I start getting a sore throat and it helps with the soreness. Zinc is great for boasting your immune system and keeping you healthy when everyone around you has a cold.
Dom-unique A.
Dekalb, IL
Zinc is good to keep my hair from shedding as much when I comb it. Therefore my hair has appeared much thicker since taking it. My skin has also improved, although my skin was clear anyway I almost glow now. The con is no matter what I eat and how much I get extremely nauseous.
Brittany D.
Le Mars, IA
There are so many help benefits to taking zinc. I have my husband taking it every day and he doesn't get sick nearly as often as he used to. These can help with imbalances in your body as well. I bought mine at fareway and I will buy them again when we need some more!
Amy D.
Belle Isle, FL
I take one pill daily each morning for skincare benefits. It's a small pill. Easy to swallow. I'm a fan. I read somewhere that zinc helps to control/lessen the severity of breakouts and it's made a noticeable difference in my skin after about 2 weeks of continuous use.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I tried taking these a few times and every time I got very nauseous. Even if I ate before too. Not sure if it's the brand's type of zinc or just zinc itself that I can't tolerate because I've had other supplements by this brand and haven't had a problem.