Nature Made Women's Multivitamin Tablets

by Nature Made

NULL

Does anyone find that they get stomach aches from these multivitamins?
Did these vitamins make anyone feel nauseated when you first began taking them? A lot of vitamins have done this to me and I'm looking for ones that don't make me feel sick!
Did these make anyone else sick? I would throw up almost instantly after taking these even when I wasn't on an empty stomach.
Start your review of Nature Made Women's Multivitamin Tablets!
Letty S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 8
Nature Made Women's Multivitamin Tablets uploaded by Letty S.
It's a great daily vitamin, I notice a difference in how I feel when I forget to take them. These vitamins help make my nail thicker and healthier. They also make my hair feel healthier, fuller, and seemingly grow faster l always recommend to a friend.
Tabitha G.
Clarksville, IN
Nature Made Women's Multivitamin Tablets uploaded by Tabitha G.
Purchased at: Walmart
Nature Made Women's Multivitamin Tablets Nature Made Women's Multivitamin Tablets Again not to big on many other brands. Nature Made is very natural ingredients. Use this very brand and product for the past 20 yrs. Have taken this with several other supplements each morning. I can actually tell the difference when I've missed a day. Very reasonable priced. Highly recommended for the more sensitive stomachs.
Dinah P.
Tutor Key, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Nature Made has some really good vitamins. Price is reasonable. Drugstores have them on sale often. If you don’t eat what’s good for you then you need to take these. I would recommend these vitamins to you.
Lydia T.
Hudson, NH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Nature Made Women's Multivitamin Tablets uploaded by Lydia T.
I love that this multivitamin has iron. I actually switched to it from my longtime vitamin for this reason. I have found that the iron in this pill has helped my awful period pains to be almost nonexistent. It is a larger pill, but that doesn’t bother me. Based on my research, I think this is one of the best multivitamins you can get for the price. My only complaint is that I get extremely nauseous if I don’t eat this with a decent sized meal. Sometimes in the morning I wish I could take it without worrying about having to prepare a whole meal, but I guess that it’s better for me to eat breakfast anyways. These are often BOGO free at rite aid, too!
Carol B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Nature Made Women's Multivitamin Tablets uploaded by Carol B.
Purchased at: Walmart
Ensuring an adequate intake of key nutrients is important to support overall health and wellness. Women have unique and specific health concerns. Nature Made Multi For Her is specially formulated with 23 key nutrients provide daily nutritional support and help to support women's health. Excellent Source of folic acid, an important B vitamin for women of childbearing age and pregnant women 100% Daily Value of iron, an important mineral for premenopausal womenVitamin D provides support for bone, teeth, muscle, and immune healthCalcium helps build and support strong bonesUnited States Pharmacopeia (USP) VerifiedNo Artificial Flavors No Colors AddedNo PreservativesNo YeastGluten free
RUKHASAR P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Purchased at: Walgreens
My mom uses this for her primary multi-vitamis intakes. Great price and I like nature made products. So We will be continuous consumer of this product.
Tammy R.
Bellaire, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I liked these multivitamins. I felt like they were effective and I felt pretty good while taking them. I would rather have a gummy to chew rather than swallowing a pill, but these were not too bad to take and did not have a chalky aftertaste when I swallowed them.
riley C.
West Deptford, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Nature Made Women's Multivitamin Tablets uploaded by riley C.
Purchased at: Rite Aid
I went to the drug store the other day and saw there was a sale on vitamins and supplements so I bought multi vitamins for her (women’s vitamins) and I feel better when I take them, it gives me what I’m lacking and need in my body a little help. Plus it’s gluten free and no color added or artificial flavors.
Sarah G.
Arvada, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Nature Made Women's Multivitamin Tablets uploaded by Sarah G.
Let me start by being honest and sharing how much I hate taking vitamins. That said, I know it's good for me to take them so I suck it up and do so. I like NatureMade brand because it is readily available in the stores I shop in. I also like that this one in particular is fortified with iron and calcium, which I feel I sometimes lack (particularly iron). My one star off is because the vitamins are large and aren't always easy to swallow. I will continue to take them because they are good for me!
Beverly R.
Fairmount, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are very natural and they are really full of nutrence.I really liked these vitamins! Sence I've been taking I feel much better and more active .Very good price and a good value can find at most stores .I'm very satisfied with this product
Ask a question to the Influenster community...