HealthSupplementsFitness & NutritionNature Made
Vitamin D3 Extra Strength 5000 IU (125 mcg) Softgels

Nature Made Vitamin D3 Extra Strength 5000 IU (125 mcg) Softgels

by Nature Made

NULL

What difference have you noticed while taking these?
Start your review of Nature Made Vitamin D3 Extra Strength 5000 IU (125 mcg) Softgels!
Melissa M.
Reynoldsburg, OH
Nature Made Vitamin D3 Extra Strength 5000 IU (125 mcg) Softgels uploaded by Melissa M.
I take 5000IU daily year round but have been taking 10000 since Covid. I also take K2 to help it better absorb. It’s super beneficial taking these together. I recently discovered that this particular brand has soybean and corn oil in it so I will be switching to something more healthy. I’m learning to look at the labels for more whole food ingredients. I never knew this was something to look for. I give it 5 stars because these do work and they are definitely easy to swallow.
vibhuti A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Nature Made Vitamin D3 Extra Strength 5000 IU (125 mcg) Softgels uploaded by vibhuti A.
Purchased at: Target
I had a issue of low Vitamin D during pregnancy & i took this brand for few months & my values came back to normal. Taken with water daily. No health issues came
Beatriz O.
Madison, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Nature Made Vitamin D3 Extra Strength 5000 IU (125 mcg) Softgels uploaded by Beatriz O.
I love to supplement my diet with vit D specially now leaving on this east of the country that during fall and winter it’s impossible to stay out in the sun!
Lisa T.
Marion, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I’ve started taking vitamin D every day since all of the COVID mess began. These softgels are easy to swallow and I can take them without having anything to drink. I recommend this product and will continue purchasing for myself.
Jennifer  H.
Nixa, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 9
2,421 reviews
Nature Made Vitamin D3 Extra Strength 5000 IU (125 mcg) Softgels uploaded by Jennifer  H.
When I saw my Doctor and did labs I found out I was low in D vitamin. I am Vegan and do not eat meat or dairy so it is hard for me to get vitamin D. He recommended this supplement.
Lauren  L.
Capitol Hgts, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Nature Made Vitamin D3 Extra Strength 5000 IU (125 mcg) Softgels uploaded by Lauren  L.
Purchased at: CVS
I take these so my doctor will quit griping about my low D levels... get my daily 5000 IU in with one little soft gel. Try to grab them at CVS when I can use a coupon for the best deal. What more can you ask for?
Johnnie S.
Killeen, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Nature Made Vitamin D3 Extra Strength 5000 IU (125 mcg) Softgels uploaded by Johnnie S.
Purchased at: Walgreens
My Dr made me get on these because I was losing bone so I take 2 chewables a day. They taste great easy to take because the pills are so big. No burping or after taste. Priced is great not expensive at all. Can get them anywhere literally!!!
Elizabeth  P.
Clifton, NJ
My best friend in the last week, support inmune health and bones, teeth & muscle health 5000 IU YOU GAT TO USE DAILY TO HELP RAISE VITAMINR D LEVELS IF DEFICIENT, this have help me a lot those weeks honestly
Elyse G.
Omaha, NE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I take this every morning. I love Nature Made vitamins. I’d definitely recommend adding vitamin D3 to ones daily vitamin intake.
Ja'Necia M.
Dallas, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love the strength. Very necessary in our society since we don't typically get enough sun. I can't feel the difference from taking them but I know my body needs it! Was not expensive at all. I recommend giving this brand a try.