Nature Made Vitamin D3 Adult Gummies uploaded by Teodora D.Nature Made Vitamin D3 Adult Gummies uploaded by Amanda B.Nature Made Vitamin D3 Adult Gummies uploaded by Melissa K.

BY NATURE MADE #2 in Vitamin D

New. Dietary Supplement. Supports Bone, Joint & Immune Health*. All Natural Flavors. Colors from Natural Sources. No Preservatives. No Yeast or Gluten Made with natural fruit flavors that adults prefer, Nature Made Adult Gummies are a great tasting way to take your vitamins.  We re so sure you ll love the taste, we guarantee it. Vitamin D3 Adult Gummies are made to Nature Made s guaranteed purity and potency standards. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.  This product is. see more...

Nature Made Vitamin D3 Adult Gummies
  • "But with these gummies I always remember because they taste great and are like a treat!" in 5 reviews
  • "This is great for people that do not like taking vitamins and know they need it." in 3 reviews
  • "Multivitamins are usually huge and hard to swallow, but with the chewable ones its so much easier to handle." in 1 review
Teodora D.
Brooklyn,NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are tasty and, obviously, a source of Vitamin C. They can be found almost anywhere and don’t cost that much.
However, these gummies are full of sugar and corn syrup, so they’re not the healthiest choice of Vitamin C.
Also, 2 gummies only have 250 milligrams of Vitamin C - that’s not enough. I try to take 1,000 milligrams a day.
I don’t use these anymore but I guess they can be helpful for people who hate taking normal vitamin pills.
Kerri D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Nature made vitamin D3 adult gummies are great for people who hate taking capsules because they have a hard time swallowing them these little squishy chewable gummies are the perfect amount of vitamin C for your daily needs I absolutely love nature made vitamins especially when they’re on sale
Dani H.
Cape Neddick, ME
All about these gummies - they taste great and after my doctor recommended a vitamin D supplement to make sure my bones and immune system were staying strong I received this recommendation and will be buying more!
Ashley H.
Urbana, OH
My dr told me my vitamin d was low so.i was told to.take a supplement!! So i picked this up! I have a hard time remembering to take a pill but with these the taste is so amazing I look forward to it!
Sadie P.
Denver, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I originally got these on sale at Target. I combined that along with a rebate and it was under $1 to try. I really enjoyed the flavor of them and how they made me feel. Very effective. I went back and got a second bottle on sale. I checked after that ran out and haven't seen the Vitamin C one at Target, unfortunately. But it's a product I'd highly recommend. Hopefully I can find it at another store.
Jackie G.
Wasco, CA
Definitely worth the buy. I first bought these vitamins because I kept getting sick. I take two vitamins every day and have been feeling much better. The taste is a plus! The gummies taste like oranges not too sweet and not to sour. I will be re-purchasing these again.
Felicia H.
Lake Bluff, IL
I felt for the gummies of this brand these are the worst tasting. I've tried the multi and immune boosting as well as the nail skin and hair ones and the taste did not meet up. However they did seem to help with supporting my immune system when sick
Stephanie V.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These taste really good, almost like an orange gummy candy. Whenever I eat them, I tend to forget that it is actually a vitamin. Kids love the taste of them, and it makes it easier when it comes to them having to take their vitamins. A great way to get your vitamin C instead of taking those giant vitamin pills.
Marissa M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I've been taking Vitamin C every day for the last couple of months now and I get the bottle that always goes on sale. It happened to be this brand this time and it's not my favorite. The taste is kind of funky since it's a tangerine flavor. I definitely prefer the orange better.
Tricia H.
Jblm Wa
I live in Washington so I never get enough sunlight. When I first moved I was always tired even when I got enough sleep. Someone recommended d3 supplements and let me tell you they worked wonders! I felt more energized and just in an all around better mood. Plus these taste really good. Just like fruit snacks!
Melanie E.
Portland , OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How many calories per recommended?
Victoria F.