Nature Made Vitamin D3 Adult Gummies uploaded by Melissa K.
3 colors available

BY NATURE MADE #28 in Vitamins & Supplements

New. Dietary Supplement. Supports Bone, Joint & Immune Health*. All Natural Flavors. Colors from Natural Sources. No Preservatives. No Yeast or Gluten Made with natural fruit flavors that adults prefer, Nature Made Adult Gummies are a great tasting way to take your vitamins.  We re so sure you ll love the taste, we guarantee it. Vitamin D3 Adult Gummies are made to Nature Made s guaranteed purity and potency standards. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.  This product is. see more...

Nature Made Vitamin D3 Adult Gummies
  • "But with these gummies I always remember because they taste great and are like a treat!" in 5 reviews
  • "This is great for people that do not like taking vitamins and know they need it." in 3 reviews
  • "Multivitamins are usually huge and hard to swallow, but with the chewable ones its so much easier to handle." in 1 review
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
I am a teacher so I am exposed to just about everything and even so, I am really bad about taking my vitamins. However, because I am still a little kid, when they come in gummy form, now that is something that I can get on board with. Haha. Since I have started taking these, I do not get as sick as I use to (I type that though as I am lying in bed, sick of all things), and I do like the flavor of these.
Melissa K.
Melissa K.
Burton, MI
We love Nature Made Vitamins! The D3 gummies are so yummy I could sit an eat the entire bottle! The Nature Made gummies are very easy on the stomach. I have tried another brand and it did not feel so well after. I like to take these D3 gummies and add the chewable vitamin C tabs. They work well together for immune support!
Natalie B.
Natalie B.
These seriously taste like oranges, or like orange slice candy & for some reason they always make me feel more energized after taking one. I love!
Maria T.
Maria T.
East Boston, MA
Wellness Guru Expert
Taste great and give u vitamin D!! What more can u ask for??? I feel like I'm eating candy instead of taking vitamins lol ALWAYS A PLUS😁
Sandy C.
Sandy C.
Adelphi, MD
Great flavor and have been effective in getting me out of a vitamin d deficiency. More expensive than capsule, but worth the price!
Sadie M.
Sadie M.
Denver , CO
I originally got these on sale at Target. I combined that along with a rebate and it was under $1 to try. I really enjoyed the flavor of them and how they made me feel. Very effective. I went back and got a second bottle on sale. I checked after that ran out and haven't seen the Vitamin C one at Target, unfortunately. But it's a product I'd highly recommend. Hopefully I can find it at another store.
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
I've been taking Vitamin C every day for the last couple of months now and I get the bottle that always goes on sale. It happened to be this brand this time and it's not my favorite. The taste is kind of funky since it's a tangerine flavor. I definitely prefer the orange better.
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
Oakdale, PA
I love these gummy vitamins!! They taste delicious and I never get sick when I take them daily. I enjoy having an extra boost of vitamin c. They aren't super expensive and you can get a pretty big bottle too! I love this brand of vitamins.
Sara N.
Sara N.
Wellness Guru Expert
These taste amazing first off HOWEVER they are full of high fructose corn syrup! So bad for you and they are advertised and very natural and organic. For that reason I have to give it a low rating because it makes the gummy so much worse for you!
Stephanie V.
Stephanie V.
Wellness Guru Expert
These taste really good, almost like an orange gummy candy. Whenever I eat them, I tend to forget that it is actually a vitamin. Kids love the taste of them, and it makes it easier when it comes to them having to take their vitamins. A great way to get your vitamin C instead of taking those giant vitamin pills.
Melanie E.
Melanie E.
Portland, OR
Wellness Guru Expert
How many calories per recommended?