Nature Made Vitamin D3 Adult Gummies uploaded by Melissa K.Nature Made Vitamin D3 Adult Gummies uploaded by Amanda B.

BY NATURE MADE #50 in Vitamins & Supplements

New. Dietary Supplement. Supports Bone, Joint & Immune Health*. All Natural Flavors. Colors from Natural Sources. No Preservatives. No Yeast or Gluten Made with natural fruit flavors that adults prefer, Nature Made Adult Gummies are a great tasting way to take your vitamins.  We re so sure you ll love the taste, we guarantee it. Vitamin D3 Adult Gummies are made to Nature Made s guaranteed purity and potency standards. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.  This product is. see more...

Nature Made Vitamin D3 Adult Gummies
  • "But with these gummies I always remember because they taste great and are like a treat!" in 5 reviews
  • "This is great for people that do not like taking vitamins and know they need it." in 3 reviews
  • "Multivitamins are usually huge and hard to swallow, but with the chewable ones its so much easier to handle." in 1 review
Niki Z.
Clinton, IN
I was diagnosed with hypothyroidism last year and recently found out I have a severe Vitamin D deficiency. I was looking for a supplement that I would 1. remember to take and 2. enjoy taking. I picked up 2 bottles at Meijer on a BOGOF deal. I am so glad I did! They taste great, and I look forward to my sweet gummy treat every afternoon. The jury is still out on if they have improved my levels (retesting isn't until March), but I definitely feel like they are helping!
Sadie M.
Denver , CO
I originally got these on sale at Target. I combined that along with a rebate and it was under $1 to try. I really enjoyed the flavor of them and how they made me feel. Very effective. I went back and got a second bottle on sale. I checked after that ran out and haven't seen the Vitamin C one at Target, unfortunately. But it's a product I'd highly recommend. Hopefully I can find it at another store.
Jackie G.
Wasco , CA
Definitely worth the buy. I first bought these vitamins because I kept getting sick. I take two vitamins every day and have been feeling much better. The taste is a plus! The gummies taste like oranges not too sweet and not to sour. I will be re-purchasing these again.
Felicia H.
Lake Bluff, IL
I felt for the gummies of this brand these are the worst tasting. I've tried the multi and immune boosting as well as the nail skin and hair ones and the taste did not meet up. However they did seem to help with supporting my immune system when sick
Stephanie V.
Wellness Guru Expert
These taste really good, almost like an orange gummy candy. Whenever I eat them, I tend to forget that it is actually a vitamin. Kids love the taste of them, and it makes it easier when it comes to them having to take their vitamins. A great way to get your vitamin C instead of taking those giant vitamin pills.
Marissa M.
Wellness Guru Expert
I've been taking Vitamin C every day for the last couple of months now and I get the bottle that always goes on sale. It happened to be this brand this time and it's not my favorite. The taste is kind of funky since it's a tangerine flavor. I definitely prefer the orange better.
Rachel C.
Mc Donald, PA
I love these gummy vitamins!! They taste delicious and I never get sick when I take them daily. I enjoy having an extra boost of vitamin c. They aren't super expensive and you can get a pretty big bottle too! I love this brand of vitamins.
Sara N.
Wellness Guru Expert
These taste amazing first off HOWEVER they are full of high fructose corn syrup! So bad for you and they are advertised and very natural and organic. For that reason I have to give it a low rating because it makes the gummy so much worse for you!
Darah H.
New Albany, IN
Love these gummies vitamins. I don't like taking supplements and this feels like a little sweet treat. They takes just like orange flavored gummies and the price is good where as a lot of supplements are pricey
Yanira F.
Glendale , CA
Wellness Guru Expert
This gummies are yummy lol. The ones I take have vitamins d3. If you're not a fan of swallowing pills then gummies are a perfect way to take your vitamins. They taste like candy. I recommend this product!
Melanie E.
Portland, OR
Wellness Guru Expert
How many calories per recommended?