BY NATURE MADE

Vitamin D Supplement. Value Size. #1 Pharmacist Recommended^ Supports Teeth, Bone and Immune Health** D3 is the Body s Preferred Form of Vitamin D Ultra strength as compared to standardized 400 I.U. Vitamin D. Vitamin D liquid softgels are made to Nature Made s guaranteed purity and potency standards. ^Based on 2011 Pharmacy Times Survey of pharmacists recommending letter vitamin supplements. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. see more...

Buy on Target*
Tiffany T.
Wellness Guru Expert
I've noticed an increase in energy after taking these vitamins once a day.  The doctor said 5000IU daily is a lot, but when my Vitamin D levels were tested I was still in range and nowhere near the max.  For those that are low on Vitamin D or don't get in the sun much - I highly suggest these.  They're affordable and effective.
Marina  D.
Tyler, TX
Like these vitamins since I'm to take these for life since my Vitamin D level was non existent, I have a bad gag reflex but these are tiny.